Home

KOTOR 2 what we actually found about Revan? [SPOILERS]

Nuitari_28

The only thing I found out was....

That reven went to the far reaches of unknown space to do something with the REAL sith, weither he/she found them or not remains to be seen, thats all we really found out, was that Revan just went to go and find this real threat

Rafe nailed it spot on!

There is something out past the outer-rim that is the real source of the Sith's power, the Sith is an ideal, it's not a group of people, they've just derived their beliefs from Sith teachings, and Revan has gone to find the source of such mass corruption, is he alive, is he dead? No one knows for certain, he did sacrifice alot however to go find out. He'll probably be back for KOTOR III

this clown w/ the mask sounds pretty damn dangerous... like more so than revan or malak or vader or sidious ever were...

at least i'm assuming the clown mask is the sith kreia speaks of...the "hole" in the force... but i haven't gotten that far yet.

but yes i miss bastila and revan...

Raven Information...

They did not provide too much information about Raven and his whereabouts. Which leads me to believe that the 3rd installment of KOTOR should have a awesome story line about Raven. I hope that they bring him back, their are too many unanswered questions!!!!

Huge spoiler

Revan is alive :D I played as a DS female and mentionned that Revan was a DS male at the beginning.

First in the tomb on Korriban, a holocron with an image of Bastila says that his memories came back and he left. Then, at the end of the game, Kreia told me that the Sith you just fought were just remnants of the republic who have been corrupted. And that the true Sith were still there waiting in the Dark. She also tells you that Revan went to the outer Rims and he is preparing a war. She even says that you you can go there and join him. About Canderous she says that many battles are left for him as Revan needs a good general.

Originally posted by Darth333

Huge spoiler

Revan is alive :D I played as a DS female and mentionned that Revan was a DS male at the beginning.

First in the tomb on Korriban, a holocron with an image of Bastila says that his memories came back and he left. Then, at the end of the game, Kreia told me that the Sith you just fought were just remnants of the republic who have been corrupted. And that the true Sith were still there waiting in the Dark. She also tells you that Revan went to the outer Rims and he is preparing a war. She even says that you you can go there and join him. About Canderous she says that many battles are left for him as Revan needs a good general.

Good, now I won't have to play that scenario. I'll go for DS male, LS Revan......I can never be a bad guy though :( It's just not in me.

Archived