Home

Focusing lens after Naarr Shaadan, am I doomed?

Arravis

I have all the necessary parts for a lightsaber, except for the focusing lens. All the "ways to get a lightsaber" posts I see,

they all say to either help or kill the guy in the slum apartments in Naar Shaadan. Unfortunately, before I had known this, I talked him into joining the mercenaries (or somesuch, I can't remember), and I talked his wife out of her money.

Neither one will talk to me, so there seems to be no way for me to get the lens from him. Any advice on this situation? Thanks guys!

-Arravis

Edited by Darth333 - spoiler tags added

There is a salvager near the Jedi Enclave that sells lighsaber parts. Just watch out, it's not always good quality. Fore the final lens, I got it from Vrook. If you play lightside he'll give one to you and if you play DS, you'll get it when you kill him. - Make usre you have a good blade to fight him if you go DS -

I get my parts from Czerka, something else that's a reward or something, and then Visas. (Because Vrook is impossible to beat *without* a lightsabre -- makes it kinda moot o_O) So there's no *specific* order or places you have to get it. And if one place isn't viable, then there's gonna be somewhere else.

Originally posted by Blessèd Sith

I get my parts from Czerka, something else that's a reward or something, and then Visas. (Because Vrook is impossible to beat *without* a lightsabre -- makes it kinda moot o_O)

I sliced him with my Jedi Sentinel and a double vibrosword. A lot of Flurry and 2 medpacks.

Originally posted by Darth333

I sliced him with my Jedi Sentinel and a double vibrosword. A lot of Flurry and 2 medpacks.

thanks for the strategy lawyer lady.

You know what was really tough (for me anyways)

Fighting those Twi'lek bitches with Atton!!!! Geezum crow, I had to load up on 6 different stimulants, and then pause and use 4 life support packs, which btw, come in VERY handy

Originally posted by Darth333

Fore the final lens, I got it from Vrook. If you play lightside he'll give one to you and if you play DS, you'll get it when you kill him. - Make usre you have a good blade to fight him if you go DS -

Well... this should put a different spin on things in my game then...

I'm playing DS and I saved the Dantooine government, here I was, full red background Darkside, though not enough to get the cutscene with Visas and Sion, and Vrook gave me a saber part too. Shortly afterward, on Nar Shadaa, I just became a Sith Lord in that game... I guess I get to be the mixed up, live and let Jedi live, Dark Lord of the Sith.

:D

Archived