Home

OJP for SP?

Maxstate

Well im not that satisfied with the OJP.

First i hear its for Sp but then i see its For MP and to be honest i hate MultiPlayer.

I wont go further on that subject.

I've been told by Razorace in a previous thread that making something similar like OJP for SP would be impossible because its hardcoded.

Well what ive been experienceing in the OJP is that not only does it add those menu extensions but it makes you dodge every single shot that the enemy fires when you hold r (use key).

I wanted to ask why cant you make the use key dodge sabers.

I've seen reborns do it.

Im getting annoyed by the fact that even though you're fighting a very low level reborn that uses fast style and you're using medium or tavions or fast and you have like Saber Offense:3 saber Defense:3 HE CAN STILL HIT YOU!

Have you ever seen a jedi pupil/padawan like young episode 1 anakin taking on someone like Darth Maul.

So is there"!any!" possible way to make saber play in Jedi Academy more realistic based on what i've just been bullcrapping in those upper alinea's.:amidala:

Sorry i'll try to explain it.

Before you could dodge blaster shots by holding r and a direction now since i have installed OJP i only have to hold R (use key) and my player dodges it automatically with force speed like in the matrix.

I really like it and i was thinking if you can do that for blasters in SP, cant you do it for a saber? if not i rest my case but it would be a major improvement of the game even if its breaking the EULA:p (not sure hear Achilles say something about it)

It's the same as the other star wars games they have so much addons from activision and Raven that they dont seem starwarsish anymore. The only game i really found "Star Wars" was the Phantom Menace it wasn't that long but it r0x0red my b0x0rs:amidala:

As soon as i get home ill try uploading some screenies of that dodging to photobucket mmmkay?

Archived