Home

Robes

Hiroki

Has anybody managed to find anything past "Jedi Robe"? I know there are Jedi Knight, and Jedi Master robes around, as well as there Dark kin, but I've been unable to find anything beyond those I've stated. Simple Dark Robes, and Jedi Robes.

If you found some, could you please list were?

I have found all of those, but what I was asking, is if you had found any higher versions of the Jedi Robe. Example: Jedi Knight Robe, Jedi Master Robe.

I know they are in game somewhere, this walkthrough states it in its armor section...too bad it doesn't list locations to obtain them.

Sorry I read that wrong. I have found the Jedi Knight, Jedi Master, and the Dark Jedi Knight Robes.

I've found those robes off of enemies and at the various weapons dealers but it seems that the game just places them randomly. I'm thinking there's no set way to get them.

since merchants and finding things are random in TSL, I have run across a few jedi/dark knight robes in their stocks (especially the old lady on dantooine)

best I can say is if u want some master robes early on,

kill vorook

for me sion dropped jedi master robes but hell thats like the end of the game so it didnt matter...prefer zeshin sha initate armor anyways

Edited by Darth333 - first spoiler tags added - this is a major spoiler!!!! Read the forum rules

Originally posted by MasterJediBrad

I got a master Jedi Robe when I killed Master Vrook on Dantoonie

Yup you get Jedi master robes when you kill a Jedi Master.

Apart that, the placement of items is random but the type of items you get from some containers mainly depends on what level you are (watch out when you exploit an unlimited XP glitch ;), your attributes, who you have recruited - at high levels containers are supposd to give you only medpacks, life suport packs and repair kits.

Originally posted by Darth333

(watch out when you exploit an unlimited XP glitch ;), your attributes, who you have recruited - at high levels containers are supposd to give you only medpacks, life suport packs and repair kits.

:disaprove Well that truely stinks...

It seems to me that OE, while skilled at making games, has never really played an RPG before, high levels should net you the best stuff, not crap??? :confused:

Now I'm thinking WTH was OE smoking??? :eyeraise:

I forgot to mention

the"Jedi treasure" is coded differently. So it does not apply to it. But some armors and shields will no longer appear when you open "normal" containers. While I think it is nice to have new stuff popping out of the containers when you replay the game, I think the way they did it is a little unbalanced. This is my second playthrough and I got full of items that no one in my party can equip. I only get items with small bonuses this time :( (what's the point of having 5 pairs of Gamorrean Gloves that give you additional damage bonus when unarmed??? ) . I was counting on a belt that gave me + 4 repair and + 4 security to repair t3-m4 and open a few doors tat remained closed last time but I never got it. I also got only padawan robes. No upgradable Jedi robes at all. I am reworking on something that will give you certain items on certain planets too. I think there should be a few Dark Jedi Master robes left on Korriban...at least more than Mandalorian armors...I will also place some more Jedi stuff on Dantoine. I'll keep it random but wil change the possible items you can get.

(what's the point of having 5 pairs of Gamorrean Gloves that give you additional damage bonus when unarmed??? )

They came in quite handy in some of my

unarmed duels (Handmaiden sisters on Telos especially)!

Granted, I only needed one pair. ;)

Originally posted by Hannibal

It never made sense to me that I would find a Jedi robe on Citadel Station. There weren't any Jedi there. WTH?

I've found some strange dropped items too. One Sith in a certain temple dropped two suits of massassi armor (available in KotOR I, so I don't consider that a spoiler). The dumbest one I've seen so far though was a Maintenance droid on Peragus had a

dark padawan robe

on it, apparently. ;) Hmmm...we need to start a new list of "Most Inappropriate Random Loot". :D

I forgot to mention

(Edited For Space)

:roleyess: Well... right now I would give a kingdom just for an item tag list and the giveitem cheat! :D

I definately intend to play with the random treasure scripts as well...

Originally posted by Hannibal

It never made sense to me that I would find a Jedi robe on Citadel Station. There weren't any Jedi there. WTH?

I agree;

I found my only DS robe, a Dark Jedi Knight Robe on Telos in the Military Base... ???

I haven't Changed Clothes since... and being DS, OE should have awarded you with items appropriate to your alignment, the only other robes I got were all inappropriate Brown LS robes, ones that a Sith Lord wouldn't be caught dead in... WTH???

To make matters worse we can't even create our own Robes at the workbench... sure I can build super high-tech Implants, and Upgrades, but I can't sew a damn robe???

One of the first things I want to Mod is be able to make robes at the workbench... also being an animated caped Darth Revan model is in game... to be able to make one of those as well... If only to see Revan stand there at the start screen after I whoop Nihilus.

:D

Archived