Home

Karaoke(?)

Darth Groovy

Originally posted by Lady Jedi

That song is AWESOME! From what I've heard of your stuff, your voice would definately work with that one. You record it and PM me a linksy, I'd give it a listen. Whaddya say? :D

I am sure there is a round about way to record that performance and convert it into an mp3.

I'm not a Nickelback fan, and had NEVER sung that song before, so getting a platinum on that song was sheer miracle. I usually have mine on the difficult setting too. It WAS a rather fun song to do. :D

Once I get that recorded, i'll post it up here.

I'll be sure and post "Bizarre Love Triangle" (my first gold record) too, since that has always been my favorite New Order song.

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

I am sure there is a round about way to record that performance and convert it into an mp3.

I'm not a Nickelback fan, and had NEVER sung that song before, so getting a platinum on that song was sheer miracle. I usually have mine on the difficult setting too. It WAS a rather fun song to do. :D

Once I get that recorded, i'll post it up here.

I'll keep my eyes open for it then. :)

And you got a platinum on that because, like I said, your voice would work with that one. Good job! :D

I'll keep my eyes open for it then. :)

And you got a platinum on that because, like I said, your voice would work with that one. Good job! :D

:blush2:

Edit: I found a really cool karaoke song but it is pretty bad sound quality. Anybody in here got any cool programs they can clean it up with? If you can do that, I can put this on my 4-track, and add my own voice, then post it back up here.

http://www.themanipulation.com/music/Karaoke%20-%20U2%20-%20With%20Or%20Without%20You.mp3

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

:blush2:

It's true. Now don't forget to post it. :p

Edit: I found a really cool karaoke song but it is pretty bad sound quality. Anybody in here got any cool programs they can clean it up with? If you can do that, I can put this on my 4-track, and add my own voice, then post it back up here.

http://www.themanipulation.com/music/Karaoke%20-%20U2%20-%20With%20Or%20Without%20You.mp3

OMG. That's a great song! U2! Woo Hoo! Heh. You ever sing 'One'? That's probably my fave U2 song. *sighs* Anyway, I'm on my old comp system right now, so I can't listen to it, but when I can, I'll let you know if you suck or not. :p:D

EDIT: Nevermind. :p

It's true. Now don't forget to post it. :p

OMG. That's a great song! U2! Woo Hoo! Heh. You ever sing 'One'? That's probably my fave U2 song. *sighs* Anyway, I'm on my old comp system right now, so I can't listen to it, but when I can, I'll let you know if you suck or not. :p:D

EDIT: Okay, I listened to it. It was really good. The problem is that it sounded mostly like music, except in the middle it picked up and I could really hear the vocals. Now, I know that this song has pretty quiet vocals anyway, but this was really low. Otherwise, very good. When I could hear it, I was pretty impressed. :D

Uh Lady Jedi, I hate to tell you this, but that song has no vocals in it yet. I found the instrumental, and I need to get the song enhanced before I can add my vox.. :o

Really? I listened to the whole thing and there are vocals in the middle. Or at least it seemed like there were. Maybe I missed it...it was rather late. :o Ah, h3ll, it must've just been the back up. :xp:

*reminds self to not stay up so late*

:D

Some songs have back up vox to add to the chorus. STP's "Interstate Love Song" comes to mind here.

Archived