Home

Best Fighter/Ship

Guest Ze Ayatolahawk of Anarchy

In your opinion what is the best ship/fighter in the game?

------------------

Ze Ayatolahawk of Anarchy

Never kick sumbodies ass unless you are sure there are a thousand more benefits apart from having the benefit.

Mechwarrior have whats your fave Mech Config.

Final Fantasy have who was the best character.

Tomb Raider has which was your fav level / weapon

his is ridiculous !

Can some please inject more imagination into this burnt out husk of a topic :

what about - 'which ship has the best storyline / history ?'

Mumble, might as well play along, else be accused of newbie bashing, mumble mumble.

well - the B-Wing of course - any startfighter designed specifically to carry out direct assaults against capitols ships, as opposed to running interference if it would help (ahem, X-WING, cough) demands respect. Look at it's balance of shields, speed, weapons, payload. The number of high profile missions (B-Wing unit 'Grey squadron' at Endor that cleared the main tunnel for Calrissian's and Antille's escape for one), and it's history (I am writing a book for this history at mo - some of you know of this pet project).

Many an X-wing pilot has gone in under heavy covering fire from B-Wings.

They are just gorgeous.

------------------

Nova Squadron, the Elite B-Wing flight group stationed aboard the Nebulon B Frigate 'Oracle', home of the tech library.

'No capitol too large, no corvette too armed. NOVA squadron, for ALL your extermination needs. Our special at the moment - SSDs (See our work with the Iron Fist !) !'

Commander Jon 'DFMD' Adamson - leader of Nova Squadron (B-Wing ID = 'The White Witch')

Well I give my vote to the TIE DEFENDER, cause it's fast biggrin.gif with good shields and weaponarys.

As for the fighter I like the best, well it's ofcourse the XWING, cause RS uses them and so does Wraith Squadron biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif , and I think that the xwing is a good and rugged fighter.

Guest Doctor Shapiro

Well, my personal favorite is the Toscan Fighter....nobody says much about it but it's kinda a cross between a Y-Wing and an X-Wing (performance-wise), but with more guns. Most of the neutral fighters don't get much credit--mostly people just like the reb and imp fighters.

Dr. Shapiro

[This message has been edited by Doctor Shapiro (edited January 30, 2001).]

Sorry if my topic bores y'all

------------------

Ze Ayatolahawk of Anarchy

Never kick sumbodies ass unless you are sure there are a thousand more benefits apart from having the benefit.

my favorte fighter is the Space tug... no wait.. MOLE miners.. no... um.... EM-KAYs!!!!!

(checks watch) gee only took 6 weeks for this topic to come up again

est fighter is the TIE defender... it was designed to be a super ship.

But a close second is the K-wing, or Missile boat (with SLAM systems)

Guest Expert Rookie

a combination between a SSD and a Eclipse II Star Destroyer would be a kick ass ship.

My fav. fighter is the T/D

Guest Rogue15

The missile boat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's awesome, i've not had much experience in it, but hey, i love picking 2 types of warheads!!!!! man, it's so awesome!!!

Check out my missile boat's name at my sig!

------------------

Feel free to visit my TIECorps profile!

http://mail4.bigmailbox.com/users/tiefighterorg/ext_link_frameset.cgi?bframe=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Etiecorps%2Eorg%2Frosters%2Fpersonnel%2Easp%3Frecord%3D6170

Guest TIE_pilot

TIE Interceptor is best. You need skill to fly it against shielded ships and it is fast with good amount of lasers.

------------------

"You Rebel Scum."

Tiefighter2.jpg

Guest emupiett

My favorite Rebel ship is the good ol' X-Wing. The best Imperial ship is the Assault Gunboat. No cheesy Missile Boat or Defender. The R-41 is kinda cool too.

------------------

"Intensify forward firepower!!"

Guest TIE_pilot

Ya, but if you start with a non-shield ship you can get good without em and then be extremly good with shields.

------------------

"You Rebel Scum."

tie_rotate.gif

I personally like the A-Wing, because it's extremely fast, and manuverable, and has enough weapons for me. Also the Tie Interceptor is good.

------------------

"42"

Archived