Home

Crafting a second Lightsaber *SPOILERS*

Hank228

Originally posted by Nrak Ujhade

Ya those doublebladed are hard to come by

I belive there is even a quest on Nar Shadda or Dantooine that gives you a lightsaber before you make your first one. im not sure though

Not quite, you get a short lightsaber from

Hussef in the refugee sector, and you can kill Lootra at the docks to get the last part required to build yourself a lightsaber, you can also sneak into Vogga's hideout, after you craft your first lightsaber, open his locked door, and take another lightsaber from his inventory

Originally posted by RedHawke

Though the Double Bladed Sabers were harder to come by.

Funny.

Thats all I seemed to get, which made me bang my head against the wall since only 1 of my NPC's was set up for 2 weapon. & short sabers seemed to be in abundance as well. Must have saved/reloaded atleast 5 x's to get a regular saber from 1 person.

:lol:

Originally posted by FiEND_138

Funny.

Thats all I seemed to get, which made me bang my head against the wall since only 1 of my NPC's was set up for 2 weapon. & short sabers seemed to be in abundance as well. Must have saved/reloaded atleast 5 x's to get a regular saber from 1 person.

:lol:

That makes sense, I have a LS character going through, and I'm now getting almost all double bladed sabers now. Which is kind of cool because that is what I wanted her to have. ;)

One of my modding missions will be to be able to make sabers at the workbench, with the appropriate skill levels and components of course. :D

yah about the finding a saber before you make one. .

I have heard that in the Enclave Sublevels on Dantooine that the salvagers corps with a datapad. the Datapad is a will. since they both left thier possesions fo the othe you can change the will by putting your name in thier place you should get a saber and some other item. but you HAVE to give it to the security advisor in Khoonda.

note this is like my second post so i was being cautious on the spoilers:D

I have a question semi-related to the topic: (note: this might be a spoiler for those who havn't completed Telos yet)

The guide says that Atris has your PC's old lightsaber, and taunts you with it. The screenshot had her saying like "I have kept it, so I would *never* forget."

sounds kinda scetchy, can someone clarify?

Originally posted by FiEND_138

I'm not entirely sure about this...

I think you only have to "craft" your first saber, after that you find/recieve them complete as rewards to quests, etc.

If I'm wrong, perhaps someone could clear this up....

not sure however i know there are multiple parts for example the hutt on nar shadda has a lens and you get one when you destroy visas mars light saber. however you can only craft one i believe which is sad since there are a limited number of lightsabers in the game and since you happen to have many soon to be jedi you might have to share light sabers

I constructed my first saber on Dantooine (2nd planet) and soon after got a short saber, which I gave to Kreia. On Dxun (3rd planet) I got a second full length saber from Mandalore. I got a double bladed saber on Onderron (4th planet), which I gave to visas. So by the time I got to Nar Shaddaa, I was wielding two sabers, and both my jedi had sabers.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived