Home

The order of planets (some spoilers)

Emperor Devon

I just started this thread to hear people's opinions about what order of planets to go to.

In my opinion, you should go to Dantooine first

(to get your lightsaber and your character's crystal) I think next you should go to Dxun (to get the Dark Jedi robe) then to Nar Shadaa to learn the Juyo lightsaber form, and to get GO-TO and Hanharr, then back to Onderon (more good items),

and then off to Korriban, since it is the only remaining planet. What does everyone else think?

Nar Shaddaa is the best place to go first, you can kill a guy at his house, and take the focusing lens off his body which Vrook would give you on Dantooine if you went there first (and no I didn't get darkside points for killing him), then you sneak into Vogga's locked chamber or whatever, after feeding his Kath Hounds Juma Juice and getting the Handmaiden to dance for Vogga, then you'll have your LS and be able to run through the Serroco thugs, and the exchange thugs with relative ease. Also if you go darkside, it's good to have your lightsaber before you meet any of the jedi masters, this way, you can kill them. Plus you get all the HK droid parts you need from Nar Shaddaa to build HK47. The first part you get is off the HK droid on Peragus, then off the HK droids you encounter on the polar region of Telos. Then you'll find the last 2 parts at Nar Shaddaa, one is where the guy who sells droids is, you buy it off him, and the last piece is on the HK droids that attack T3-M4. So on Nar Shaddaa you get the most stuff and plus your party is almost full, that's where you get Mira, Visas (she you can get anywhere), Go-To, and HK47 in addition to the people you attained, Bao-Dur, Atton, Kreia, Handmaiden, yourself, T3-M4. The only person you'd need to get is Mandalore off of Dxun, which is where Im going next.

Originally posted by call me SaS

from the cantina owner/guy behind the counter.. though needs to be triggered by overhearing a conversation

Still must be missing something then, I've overheard the two guys who look like sleestaks telling me how tripped out Vogga is about Goto but that doesn't open up any other conversations with the bartender in the cantina.

Archived