Home

Vogga's Treasure (spoilers)

Sidney

OK, I'm trying to get into the big slug's treasure chamber. I finally listened to the right conversation and got the jumba juice. Problem is I can't dance for the Hutt. I've already triggered that action from the cantina and now the dialog option to dance for him no longer shows up. All he asks is Where's Goto?. Do you really only get one shot at this quest?

Originally posted by ClumsyClayson

What conversation do you need to hear to get the Juma Juice?

It is really irritating me no being able to find it.

You (or a party member) needs to turn on stealth, walk into an apartment in the flophouse (the one with the Aqualish and Gran thug) and listen to them talk about how to get to Vogga's hoard.

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Try taking a female party member in there with you.

no kriea won't pass as a female character once i asked if she could dance and the guy said vogga likes his subjects a bit younger. but you will always get it since you could be female or have handmaiden or mira if you are good

I have the exact same problem, and it's standing in my way of beating Nar Shaddaa. T_T. I've done all NS quests except

for that, the Landing Pad one, Seeking Passage, Vogga the Hutt, and I think one other one. Most of them don't have to do with the Exchange, meaning that I've angered the Excahange to the max (I think).

However, the special event that's supposed to occur to further the story hasn't happened. Insight?

Archived