Home

DVD that comes with Strat Guide

Master Vazboo

First off i'm not sure if this threat should be here. If it needs to be moved lemme know and i'll move it.

Second....what is the code to unlock the "hidden" section of the Prima DVD? I paid money for the guide and DVD and now i can't see all of what i paid for? Please let me know if you fellas find anything.

Most appreciated.

Me too. In fact, I don't know how you would even enter a code. tried it on my dvd player, then my xbox and the only keys on my remotes that would make it respond were up, down, left, right, play, and select. these little characters would pop up and HK-47 would say "It is regrettable that you are not optimized for the task." I hope some good extra features are the reward after all the work.

for 24.95 at an EB or GameStop one can purchase the strat guide with a DVD......

a friend said the DVD is useress as kim Jong Il says of Arec barwern in Team America:World Police......

though a flow chart for the "hidden force powers" would be nice.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Hannibal

I found this on the Prima forums:

the code is

lEft

dowN

Down

riGht

Right

dOwn

doWn

Left

I'll try it when I get home.

BTW I did this and most of the stuff is worthless. They really didn't have to put a code for this stuff. The great stuff is the HK47 dialogue that you've never seen.

HK47 reads some of Arnolds lines from Terminator 2.

"I know why you cry but that is something I could never do." It's hilarious.

Then of course there is the scene of your 3 female party members wearing the metal bikinis while fighting...

Archived