Home

Let's talk about guitars!

Darth Groovy

Originally posted by Fender

Edlib:

How many songs are there on the don't drink the water sessions? I am just downloading the first lot now, but ive got 250MB of space on my email so just keep sending.

Um... 17.

Most of them are fairly small... with a few big ones thrown in.

OK. I'll send a bunch more tonight!

I'm not sure what you are referring to with "Wes Anderson." Isn't he a film director?

I know Tom Anderson Guitars: http://www.andersonguitars.com/newsite/gallery.cfm

They are really sweet! I don't own one, but I really wish I did!

Originally posted by LucasTones

Haha did you chew some? I'm going to buy some when I have some more money, but I'm not chewing the leaves. I know you trip for longer, but I'd get bored waiting for it.

I believe there's a tea/infusion of salvia that lasts even longer than chewing it. In fact, that's how the Mazatecs did it. You'll have a search for a recipe though. You can by a bag of the tea, but it costs crap loads.

Originally posted by edlib

I'm not sure what you are referring to with "Wes Anderson." Isn't he a film director?

Whoops did I say "Wes Anderson Effinity"? What I meant was "Les Paul/Epiphone". My friend just corrected me. I have absolutely no clue where "Wes Anderson Effinity" came from.

Yeah, Gibson Guitars bought out Epiphone back in the 50's.

After that they became thier low-cost, manufactured-over-seas brand. Basically the Gibsons are mostly hand made in America, and the Epis are mostly machine made in Asia somewhere.

The Epis meet most of the specs of the Gibson models they copy, and they are actually pretty high quality for low-price guitars.

If you have a professional setup done to them, and replace the electronics, most of them are pretty damn nice for what you pay.

Archived