Home

Dantooine Quests (spoilers)

Whitebloodcell

Is there any way to complete the quest where you recover the Moisture Vaporator without gaining LS points?

how do you complete the quest to from the Lieutenant to discover information about the Militia General?

Who do you speak to about the Will of the Settler, if you alter it or otherwise? None of the Salvagers or the General have options available?

Well, I suppose you could cancel any light points you got and maybe get some DS ones by being mean to the guy who took it and then not giving it back to the guy. I've never played it dark though so I don't know.

I'm not sure. I got it to the point where I got the general to have me deliver a message to the Merc leader but nothing ever came of it. Can the quest be finished even? :confused:

You usually talk to the general. Do you have the bodies as well? You need to bodies to get the loot. Or you can give the will and bodies to the female scavenger.

Originally posted by ClumsyClayson

how do you complete the quest to from the Lieutenant to discover information about the Militia General?

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

I'm not sure. I got it to the point where I got the general to have me deliver a message to the Merc leader but nothing ever came of it. Can the quest be finished even? :confused:

Give the message to the merc, talk to the guy that tells you he is looking for athmospheric sensors with Bao Dur in your party (not sure if it work with other party members) since he comments about the sensors, go to the caves get the atmospheric sensors with Bao Dur in your party and let him examine the sensors. Go talk with the administrator. The General should be dismissed ....temporarily

I'll just add my question to this thread since it's relevant to the world....

Any ideas on how to complete the "Redemption" quest? I've done everything I can to help these people, talked to 1 person about "speaking up" for the jedi (this persons dialog trees being the only 1 I can find who branches in that direction), & I'm stumped.

Any help would be most appreciated. :)

Archived