Home

new lucasarts website? *spoilers*

eastcoast2895

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone who's played the Xbox demo I invite you to submit a one or two page review of your experience please!

How about this, we'll post it on the site and you'll be famous! Email it to me (kurgan@jediknight.net) or post a link here or in a PM.

C'mon....!

Originally posted by Kurgan

Anyone who's played the Xbox demo I invite you to submit a one or two page review of your experience please!

How about this, we'll post it on the site and you'll be famous! Email it to me (kurgan@jediknight.net) or post a link here or in a PM.

C'mon....!

thats a nice idear now all i need is an Xbox :D

but are there some ppl here that will play it on the X-box?

the website has the icons and screensavers availible now.

also on the gamefaqs forum someone posted that a german magazine had the pc demo for the game on it. i can't confirm it what so ever, but if it is on a german magazine it won't be long for it to appear on a website at the least.

okay so wondering if i could find it online on some german website i came across this

http://www.gbase.ch/index.asp?zone=pc&target=news&typ=gnews&write_id=27794

i translated it by searching for the link in google. sometimes it doesn't give you a translate button, i just pressed refresh.

for those of you not wanting to go to google and search for the link to let google translate it. the message is dated jan. 23, 2005 and it basically said it had to remove a demo for republic commando because it was not suppose to be released on the internet and that there is a rumour it will come out sometime next week officially. here's hoping.

Originally posted by ZBomber

I sent in a review already, but it certainly would be good to have more than one! :)

And Big Kudos for that! If other people want to send in stuff too, that's cool. More the merrier.. just try to provide some new content each time....

Hopefully we can get that posted up soon with the site...

Archived