Home

Lost Cause part 2 is online! Vote now!

MJ

Which version of Lost Cause, Part 2 do you prefer?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which version of Lost Cause, Part 2 do you prefer?

• Normal run of the mill Star Wars music
    • Slightly strange, but oddly appropriate hip hop music

Okay guys, sorry about the delay. I've been flat out working. It'll delay things the busier I get, I'm sorry to say. As it is I'm not getting to bed until midnight.

At the moment, it's still uploading. But pretty much when you read this thread, LOST CAUSE PART 2 is online!

I did something a little different this week. There's two versions, vote on which is your favourite. Traditional Star Wars music, or hip hop.

The majority will decide. So trust me, your vote will count.

Also, any feedback is appreciated. :)

120? Good gravey. That's insanity. Why don't all these people comment through the forums? I had no idea there were that many listeners. I still haven't listened to any of the Lost Cause SEs. I'm too busy doing little else. I will get round to it eventually.

P.S. I love the feature articles.

Yea, I voted for the 'massively inappropriate hip hop' version. It's just perfect for that scene. And in some ways I think the anachronism of it is worth it.

It fits with two bits of speech in that scene too. The narrator and some of Lube's talk. I totally dig the broad Italian New York accent.

Personally I think "Yeah!" did a good job of removing some of the "Star Wars Fan Boy Project" atmosphere inherant in a "Star Wars" parody. What I mean by this is, the point of "Lost Cause" isn't to make fun of Star Wars exactly. It's to be FUNNY. And it's funny on it's own. So I think the hip hop was great.

Archived