Home

revan's real master???????

Kreia was Revan's first master, but Revan craved power and learned under several different Masters. Zhar Lestin was his master twice; Revan sought him ought on Coruscant, and again after he escaped Taris. Darth Traya was also one of Revan's master after Malachor V I believe, because Kreia tells us that Revan sought her out a as well after he *found himself*. So he trained under Kreia, Zhar, several other Jedi, Darth Traya, and then Zhar once again. It is all because Revan wanted power, and wasn't content learning under a single Jedi.

Originally posted by Whitebloodcell

How did you find that out?

Kreia mentions it. First when you talk to her about the Handmaiden's mother, she says "Her mother was Arren Kae, she was Revan's general, blah, blah, blah, she was attractive and like many, Revan found her beautiful. Now it doesn't all out say that they had relations, but that's what it sounded like to me, and then Kreia says "Revan had many masters, Vash, and that guy that trains him in KOTOR 1, Master Kae."

Originally posted by Kavar

So you're saying that

The handmaiden is revan's daughter?

If so, that would be cool, But I thought she said

her dad was like some echani dude, and not revan

no her dad is the enchanti dude i forget his name

Originally posted by Whitebloodcell

Just because it implied they had relations doesnt mean they ended up with a Bastard Child. She is an echani, and as such her Father must be.

Yeah, Im saying Arren Kae was a major whore who had relations with Revan while married to the handmaiden's father

But they weren't married. Arran Kae was Yusanis' mistress, because Yusanis was married to an Echani woman. If Kae was disloyal as well, it would make just as much sense as the Handmaiden's entire theme is based upon disloyalty. She was the result of Yusanis' disloyalty, and if Arren Kae herself had relations with Revan, then it would be disloyalty on both parts.

By the way, when I mentioned a seperation between Kreia and Traya, I did mean in mind-set. Kreia would teach Revan much differently than Darth Traya would teach Darth Revan.

Originally posted by Bloodbeard

But they weren't married. Arran Kae was Yusanis' mistress, because Yusanis was married to an Echani woman. If Kae was disloyal as well, it would make just as much sense as the Handmaiden's entire theme is based upon disloyalty. She was the result of Yusanis' disloyalty, and if Arren Kae herself had relations with Revan, then it would be disloyalty on both parts.

That would make sense... seems like something obsidian would do. :p

Originally posted by Devilsfanatic

Kreia mentions it. First when you talk to her about the Handmaiden's mother, she says "Her mother was Arren Kae, she was Revan's general, blah, blah, blah, she was attractive and like many, Revan found her beautiful. Now it doesn't all out say that they had relations, but that's what it sounded like to me, and then Kreia says "Revan had many masters, Vash, and that guy that trains him in KOTOR 1, Master Kae."

Err...ok but that's not impression you get at all from Kreia's words when you say that Revan was female at the beginning of the game :D I'll stick with the Handmainden's version ;)

Originally posted by Darth333

Err...ok but that's not impression you get at all from Kreia's words when you say that Revan was female at the beginning of the game :D I'll stick with the Handmainden's version ;)

Damn you, why must you rain on my parade?

I just wanted to prove that the handmaiden is a prostitute like her mother the prosititue master of the male revan :p

Originally posted by Bloodbeard

By the way, when I mentioned a seperation between Kreia and Traya, I did mean in mind-set. Kreia would teach Revan much differently than Darth Traya would teach Darth Revan.

o yeah i see what you mean like when she said she trained revan before and then he came back to her when his training was complete. i think atris takes the title of darth traya but then she pretty much dies or you have beaten and ashamed her.. but kriea used to be traya but then she was exiled by sion and nikulus. also why do people think the lord of hunger is so hard to beat it was a piece of cake for me to beat him i had mandalore sit on the side lines for that fight

Archived