Home

Kotor's story and Actors?

If there is a movie or TV series for Kotor and u r the director of it what story u will bring for us and whose the actors that u want them to be in ur movie or TV series?

Well I'll start:

1 the story:

First I'll make it about the unknown story of REVAN, his past, how did he and Malak meet(it must be a fight between the 2 in the jedi academy, as they've heard about each others before as the best in the academy, it will be an intro for the last fight on the star forge)

How did Revan meet bastila and how did their love grow through this epic.

This will bring many answers about the Kiera, Malachor V, the Mandalorians, and many other things (actually I'm now writing my own story of Revan in some philosophic view, like understanding all the characters and their way of thinking, and when I finish it I may post it here)

2 The actors :( I really don’t remember a lot of actors' names)

Carth Onasi: Brad Pett

Jolee Bindo: that guy in the Matrix who do Morfeos(I don’t remember his name) or maybe Morgan Freeman

Keira: Angellina Joly(hahah)

Bastilla : (I cant remember any name of a fighting-sexy-brunet girl except Jessica Alba which I personally hate her a lot so I don’t want her to be in the movie)

Saul Karath: Sean Connery

Canderous Ordo: George Cloony

Revan: of course MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'd proberly use the story to the first game and make it somthing like 20 hour long episodes. The P.C i will call krail star as that was the name i used when i played

Krail Star- Tobey Mcguire (Spider-Man)

Carth Onasi- Hugh Jackman (X-men)

Bastillia Shan- Jennifer Garner (Daredevil)

Mission Vao- (any 16 year old girl i can find who will where the make-up and can act)

Zaalbar- Peter Mayhew (star wars, The best wookie actor ever)

Canderous Ordo- Bruise willis (The sixth sence, die Hard)

Juhani- The same for mission?

Jolee bindo- Morgan Freeman (Shawshank redemption)

Hk-47- Kristoffer Tabori ( it would only be as a voice actor as the character will have to be special effect)

Saul karath- Patrick Stewart (Star Trek: The next generation)

Darth Malak- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson (Not voice)(The Scorpion King)

Darth malaks voice- Rafael Ferrer (guy who did the game voice)

Obviously most the actor wouldn't do it but i think they will fit.

Carth Onasi - Martin Donovan (Insomnia)

Bastillia Shan - Kate Beckinsdale (Serendipity)

Mission Vao - Emmy Rossum (Mystic River)

Zaalbar - Peter Mayhew (Duh...)

Canderous Ordo - Kurt Russell (Stargate)

Juhani - Leonor Varela (Blade II)

Jolee Bindo - Carl Weathers (the Rocky movies)

HK-47- Kristoffer Tabori (voice)

Saul Karath - Willem Dafoe (Spiderman)

Darth Malak - Billy Zane (Dead Calm)

The story of Star wars came later than it should have. If only it made it 10-20 years earlier........ well, doesnt mean we cant cast for the 1940-1960's STAR WARS: Kotor film......

Revan : Steve McQueen

Carth: Cary Grant

Bastila: Ingrid Bergman

Mission: Cut her from the movie

Zalabar : Any guy in a wookie suit.

HK-47 + T3M4: Completely fake-looking robots

Canderous: John Wayne

Juhani: anyone with weird makeup

Jolee: Jim Brown

There we go :bdroid2:

Originally posted by Vatter

Revan : Steve McQueen

ahh, so we're going to assume that revan is male, are we??? ;)

if it was up to me:

Revan(male): Matt Damon (Bourne Identity/Supremacy)

Revan(female): Halle Barry (Storm in X-Men)

agreeing with Achillies on:

Carth Onasi - Martin Donovan (Insomnia)

Bastillia Shan - Kate Beckinsdale (Serendipity)

Mission Vao - Emmy Rossum (Mystic River)

Zaalbar - Peter Mayhew (Duh...)

Canderous Ordo - Kurt Russell (Stargate)

Juhani - Leonor Varela (Blade II)

Jolee Bindo - Carl Weathers (the Rocky movies)

HK-47- Kristoffer Tabori (voice)

Saul Karath - Willem Dafoe (Spiderman)

Darth Malak- Vin Diesel (Fast and Furious)

Originally posted by stingerhs

ahh, so we're going to assume that revan is male, are we??? ;)

if it was up to me:

Revan(male): Matt Damon (Bourne Identity/Supremacy)

I think most people would say male as the story works better with a male PC and has a better love sub plot which would be added to the story... Also matt damon can't act.

Wow...this is some really bad casting. :D

I don't see you doing any better and what is wrong with it all mine are the right age groups and can act.

Originally posted by starmark2k

I think most people would say male as the story works better with a male PC and has a better love sub plot which would be added to the story...

I disagree. I think the story works better with a female Revan. It is clear that the three main characters are Revan, Bastila, and Carth; with Revan being the mainest character. Bastila's connection to Revan is very strong regardless of male or female. But with a male Revan, Carth doesnt seem to be much more important than the others. With a female Revan, the three main characters are all tied very closely together.

I don't see you doing any better and what is wrong with it all mine are the right age groups and can act.

Age and acting ability are important, though they aren't the only two qualifiers to consider.

Besides, you put Bruce Willis down for Ordo. You were asking for it. :xp:

Hmmm, Korfredonn put George Cloony down for him so he was asking for it too. :D

All in good fun, gents. :)

Ron Pearlman would be perfect for Ordo. I think Beckinsdale could pull off Shan very well too if she ate a sandwhich or two. In a few more years I bet Danny Glover could pull off a mean Jolee. As for Malak, Billy Zane, anyone? lol :D

billyzane2.jpg

Vin Diesel can act, but Matt Damon can't??? Please tell me you're 14 or something :D

Wow, I've got my story for the day. Thanks!

Boba, you're right about Perlman. Don't know why I didn't think of that :confused:. Zane turned out better than I imagined. Bet Hollywood would give Malak an eyepatch or something instead of jaw though....

I didn't say Vin diesel couldn't act and i'm 18. Ron pealman and billy zane proberly would be better for a film or tv show of kotor.

Realistically if they did make it they would make it a CG animation like final fantasy: The spirits within or the animatrix: The final flight of the osirus. So they would just get the same voice actors that were in the game.

I didn't say Vin diesel couldn't act

You said the people on your list could act and Vin Diesel was on your list. You also stated that Matt Damon can't act. Just wondering how someone could possibly think that Vin Diesel is a better actor than Matt Damon.

Originally posted by Achilles

You said the people on your list could act and Vin Diesel was on your list. You also stated that Matt Damon can't act. Just wondering how someone could possibly think that Vin Diesel is a better actor than Matt Damon.

yep, i was the one to put down both vin diesel and matt damon. ;)

as for matt damon not being able to act, i think that every role i've seen him in has been done extraordinary well. much better than brad pitt or ben afflek. the Bourne movies, i think, really cement him as one of the best actors in Hollywood.

as for vin diesel, he does the parts he given quite well, although i put him down because of the way he could pull off malak's character. if you've seen the movie "Pitch Black", you'd know what i mean (i would say "Chronicles of Riddick" as well, but the script wasn't half as good). well, that and you wouldn't need to modify his voice too much to get it to sound right. :)

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

What? Why? He pulled off Hellboy very well. Sure it didn't super stretch his acting range but he did it well none the less. I think he has the look, feel and enough talent to pull off an Ordo. :)

I agree he looks kind of like canderous and would definatly be my new first choice if i had any say in the matter.

Yeah, Kate Beckinsale was my choice for Bastila. She fits really well, I mean Kate has the accent, she just needs saber training. Vin Diesel as Malak would be cool, but Vinny's a bit too built for Malak. Still would be cool though. However, Billy Zane seems to be the best fit.

Originally posted by Nexus Traan

Yeah, Kate Beckinsale was my choice for Bastila. She fits really well, I mean Kate has the accent, she just needs saber training.

That and she's gorgeous. Considering the number of fan boys that have become obessessed with Bastila, it only fits that the actress playing her should be off the hook. Kate definitely falls in this category.

Archived