Home

*Official* PC Demo Thread *demo spoilers/pic heavy*

Kurgan

What did you think of the single player demo?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What did you think of the single player demo?

• Awesome! Can't wait for the full game!
    • Good, but it could use some improvement.
    • Not what I was expecting....
    • The Xbox demo was better
    • This has convinced me not to get the game after all

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The demo can be downloaded here. It should explain how to play the game when you start playing the game. :thmbup1:

Also, posting in topics more than 30 days old is called '"bumping," and it is against the rules. Make sure you check the date of the last post before posting.

Note to Astor: I'm not trying to be a mod :xp:. Let me know if you would prefer I just leave bumping warnings to you. Thanks

Also, posting in topics more than 30 days old is called '"bumping," and it is against the rules. Make sure you check the date of the last post before posting.

Note to Astor: I'm not trying to be a mod :xp:. Let me know if you would prefer I just leave bumping warnings to you. Thanks

No worries, LoTF. ;) But, as a general rule, it is best left to staff to deal with thread-bumps and such, I don't mind it in this instance, but try to use the report button where possible (note that this is general advice to everyone, not just yourself).

Zorothon, as a general rule, posting in topics that are older than 30 days is considered a bump (although this is largely down to staff discretion), but as it's a first offence, I think we'll forgo the warnings. Please read and familiarise yourself with the rules to avoid any situations like this in future.

Welcome to LucasForums!

Archived