Home

DS - Jedi Enclave

gmarti01

Hey, I was just wondering for those DS players, I have been going through the game as a DS player, and I have returned to the Jedi Enclave on Dantooine. After dispatching Mater Eli Z (whatever his name is, i left him alive on Nar Shadaa), Kreia arrived to talk with me.

My question is, does it matter what dialogue path you take or does she eventually strike you down saying you have learned nothing and that I should rot with the rest of the Jedi ? If she does take you down regardless, well then I dont understand what Kreia's motives are. If she wants to to end the Force, does that necessairly mean you have to fight her anyway ?

One last question. At this point, I have still yet to earn a prestige class as I have been hanging around 60% DS allighment. Is there anything at this point that I can do to earn the prestige class ? What will become of my ending to the game as the ending is triggered on which prestige class you are

Originally posted by gmarti01

My question is, does it matter what dialogue path you take or does she eventually strike you down saying you have learned nothing and that I should rot with the rest of the Jedi ? If she does take you down regardless, well then I dont understand what Kreia's motives are. If she wants to to end the Force, does that necessairly mean you have to fight her anyway ?

No matter what dialogue option you chose, she will tell you the same thing.

One last question. At this point, I have still yet to earn a prestige class as I have been hanging around 60% DS allighment. Is there anything at this point that I can do to earn the prestige class ? What will become of my ending to the game as the ending is triggered on which prestige class you are

It's too late to take a prestige class as you need Kreia in your party. The other requirements are: being at least at lvl 15 and being at least 75% lighside or Darkside.

WHat do you think having no prestige class will do to my game ending ???????

Most players agree that the prestige class selected triggers which game ending you get

Not to mention that you don't have Visas, correct? Wonder what effect that has on the Ravager.

No, I have Visas......after I got her, I went to talk to Kreia but got no dialogue option conerning the prestige class

That's because you never chose a side, if you go through the game as a neutral (Meaning you never get to 75% LS or DS) you get no prestiege class, and the story makes less sense than it does if you choose LS or DS, TSL is all about choosing a side, not being Neutral.

In KOTOR 1 it really didn't matter about your alignment because your only real choice was on the Temple Summit, but in TSL your alignment is one of the keys that unlocks the whole story.

Hawke, this is my second time through the game (my first time through i was about as much LS as you could be, and I go a presitge class), and I feel like going through this game as say a 65% DS character, I havent missed out on any key story parts that I wouldnt have seen if I wasnt in a prestige class.

What is is that you think I am missing that is dependant on being a prestige class and I will tell you. The only thing that I know I have missed out on (and i tried it) by not having a prestige class is being able to

enter the Shrayk Tombs on Korriban

What do you think having no prestige class will do to my game ending ?

Hawke, this is my second time through the game (my first time through i was about as much LS as you could be, and I go a presitge class), and I feel like going through this game as say a 65% DS character, I havent missed out on any key story parts that I wouldnt have seen if I wasnt in a prestige class.

What is is that you think I am missing that is dependant on being a prestige class and I will tell you. The only thing that I know I have missed out on (and i tried it) by not having a prestige class is being able to

enter the Shrayk Tombs on Korriban

Actually, I never said anything about missing anything. I said stuff will make less sense, and this fact you would not realize if you had played the game before, I might add.

What do you think having no prestige class will do to my game ending ?

Also, I really don't know what not having a Prestiege Class would do to your games ending, as my first character never attained a Prestiege Class, I scrapped it on Dantooine at the Rebuilt Enclaive. The next character, I got my Prestiege Class at level 15 and the story was far better that time, so I never went back and tried the first one.

Originally posted by Drazin

Do you have Mira or Hanharr in your team? I think that will pretty much determine your ending.

I have had Hanharr in my team and gotten the LS ending and have had Mira and gotten the DS ending, so it can't be that...

Hawke, in an earlier thread a couple of weeks back you convinced me that the selected prestige class determines the game ending.....

Anyway, Im on the Ravenger now, I'll have the game beaten by tomorrow (Thrus) if not Friday, and I'll let you guys know what ending I get.

BTW, I have Mira in my party. Basically I did Paragus and Telos LS, and Korriban, Onderan, Dantooine, and parts of NarShadaa DS.

Ok, I beat the game the other night...

I got an ending with Darth Traya falling through the core and then a scroll by of the space near Malachor. Is this the DS ending ? If so i guess that proves that when you dont get a presitge class youw ill ge tth eending reflecting on whether you killed the Jedi Knights of if Kreia kill them.

Archived