Home

when do i get my lightsaber?

chungske

Originally posted by chungske

well, i just got off my first planet of nar shaddaa and met the first jedi master. But when do i get my lightsaber? the idiot continues to say he needs a lens, but where the hell do i get one?

You need the Lens, yet Bao-Dur is the idiot? interesting.

Perhaps

This link will give you the information you require.

Originally posted by chungske

well, i just got off my first planet of nar shaddaa and met the first jedi master. But when do i get my lightsaber? the idiot continues to say he needs a lens, but where the hell do i get one?

You need THE Lens Fixture. It's a specific Lightsaber part. NOT an upgrade.

Originally posted by Ranger5402

I believe u can make one on any plant because i could on Duan and Narshadda and some one said Dantoonie but im not sure about Korriban:saberb:

Korriban is nice, because you get it pretty quickly and there isn't much to do there (side note: Korriban sucked in TSL).

You get one piece from the Ithorian on Telos, another in the Sith Academy, and the final part can be found on the Jedi Master's remains. If Bao-Dur is in your party, he can construct it on the spot for you :D

You'd have to be pretty crazy to show up on Korriban without a lightsaber.

The reason, IMO, that Dantooine is the best place to get your saber is....

Once you construct your first saber, you can quickly get another one by going to the Dantooine security force captain and giving him the tampered will. Now you've got two sabers.

Originally posted by Adawa Kisai

You get your lightsaber when you learn that you don't need it. ;)

Amen ;)

I had some pretty sweet, dual echani blades, fully upgraded and putting some major hurt on anyone that got in my way before I recieved my saber.

Of course, with the right upgrades, my dual sabers are even more of a threat now :dev11:

Archived