Home

Secrets ot the dialog.tlk file...

Cami-Wan

Yes, I just bet the game and was having sooooo many questions, I just had to fiddle around with the dialog.tlk file. Found some lines that seem to belong to KOTOR1...like skill descriptions for jolee, juhani and bastila, and such.

Most of the lines contain explanations to the voice actors, and even for the programmers. Very interesting.

And also...... I never gained much influence with HK-47 so I don't know it these lines appear at all or were cut off, but if they appear, would someone please give me a little context...

{This is a line that HK-50 is playing back in Bastilla's voice, mocking his lines from the first game - do it breathlessly}"Oh, master, I love you but I hate all you stand for, but I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"

I mean, whoa, just.... whoa! :amidala:

Yep, it's in the game. Though it's one of 47's stories. You should hear him rip on Carth....... :lol:

As for context, IIRC, 47 mentions something like this group; Exiles; being much less whiney than the group his previous master surrounded himself with, or something to that effect...

Originally posted by FiEND_138

Yep, it's in the game. Though it's one of 47's stories. You should hear him rip on Carth....... :lol:

[Carth]"Oh master, I do not trust you! I will not trust you, or anyone, ever again!"[/Carth]

I still remember it for some reason.

Notice how he says "master"...

Anyways, now that you've found the dialogs, try and find the missing HK Factory dialog lines! ;)

K, found the full sequence....

{Weary, like talking about bad relatives}Statement: Oh, yes. My master had quite the collection of tortured individuals that seemed unable to confront their basic personality conflicts.

Let me cite some specific examples.

{This is a line that HK-47 is playing back in Carth's voice, mocking his lines from the first game, do it over the top, have some fun}Mockery:"Oh, master, I do not trust you! I cannot trust you or anyone ever again!"

{This is a line that HK-47 is playing back in Bastila's voice, mocking her lines from the first game - do it breathlessly}Mockery:"Oh, master, I love you but I hate all you stand for, but I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"

Conclusion: Such pheromone-driven human responses never cease to decrease the charge in my capacitors and make me wish I could press a blaster pistol to my behavior core and pull the trigger.

Do you wanna hear it?

And you were sooo totally right FiEND, the Carth line is hilarious... "Oh, master!" Ha-ha-ha! [evil malak laugh]

:D I'll keep searching later... nothing on the HK-50 factory until now, except for what we already know...

Wooooww.....

Just listened to the files in the StreamVoice\003\HK47TORT folder.

It gives me the creeps!!! :D

The HK factory is located on Telos... I never got to see HK-47 torturing an HK-50 unit in the game, did it actually happen?

Atton: That is one SICK droid....

Archived