Home

Knights of the ol' PC port bugs.

IG-64

My brother's been playing KotOR II on PC, and I have seen some of the most rediculous bugs on it. Once in a talking scene you're invisible, another time you get stuck in a room and have to start over, and sometimes when you're talking people in the background look like broken records. I'm sure my bro could name more.

But still, looks like a nice game.

Cant wait till they release a patch to fix these problems

the bugs i have noticed are:

- Atton is invisible in one talking clip

-Visa is easy to defeat in the ebon hawk (Just ran around the table and let the little droid take her out)

Thats all i can renember, they will make a patch right ?

Originally posted by adey12

Cant wait till they release a patch to fix these problems

the bugs i have noticed are:

- Atton is invisible in one talking clip

-Visa is easy to defeat in the ebon hawk (Just ran around the table and let the little droid take her out)

Thats all i can renember, they will make a patch right ?

Atton's not invisibile...he's on the floor in a different room. Not a bug, but definitely something of a plot hole on OE's part. As for the Dark Jedi, she's supposed to be easy =)

Actually I was crashing every 5mins in K2. Until i realised i was in EAX not EAX2, changing that fixed it for some reason.

Dantooine is buggy for me. When ever im around the base/starport area, I get slowdown to like 1fps. Unless i exit to menu and reset resolution, vsync, soft shadows etc, or anything that resets the graphics setting.

Everytime i enter that area from inside or the other areas, i have to do it. I found quick to just turn on and off the soft shadows.

Anyone else with this prob?

Originally posted by Anach

Actually I was crashing every 5mins in K2. Until i realised i was in EAX not EAX2, changing that fixed it for some reason.

Dantooine is buggy for me. When ever im around the base/starport area, I get slowdown to like 1fps. Unless i exit to menu and reset resolution, vsync, soft shadows etc, or anything that resets the graphics setting.

Everytime i enter that area from inside or the other areas, i have to do it. I found quick to just turn on and off the soft shadows.

Anyone else with this prob?

If you have an ATI card, check this thread: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=144109

(check my post - about the 4th from the top - )

Archived