Home

Bao Dur???

Venom750

I thought he was Zabrak also from the promotion pictures.

But he doesn't sport any facial tatoos, a characteristic of Zabrak. I wouldn't call the lines on his head and face a tatoo.

Anyways, I could have sworn there were Iridonians in KOTOR, but I think they all were fully suited/armored, and used the voices close to what Mandalorians and Sith had.

Bao Dur is a Zabrak ! But the fact he does not sport any facial tatoos doesn't mean that Bao does not belong to this species. :eek:

These "traces" just indicate the region and the clan where their owner was born. If a Zabrak removes all of his facial tatoos, it's perhaps to disavow his origins... :rolleyes:

The Zabrak come from the planet Iridonian. Their native Language is called Zabraki. Usually they are called Zabrak after their language, or their called Iridonian after their homeworld.

sort of like, Americans are human but they call them American anyway

or a Droid is a robot but a robot is a Droid...

sorry for the poor examples, i dont got any lol

Does that Mean I am correct? I am just a simple Jedi and those are some long words there :)

Obviously yes, you're right... :D

Bao dur looks scary when he turns darkside:eek: :eek:

The Dark Side borns from hatred, anger and others badly controlled feelings... :rolleyes:

Their native Language is called Zabraki. Usually they are called Zabrak after their language, or their called Iridonian after their homeworld.

Is it really proven ?

you could say im an Atris of Star Wars lol. the game Star Wars Galaxies has taught me alot, because im a Zabrak there, ive learned alot of their culture.

Star Wars Galaxies is an exceptional game because you can reach the knowledge of a very wide universe...

Congratulation for your acquisition, Bobo ! ;)

lol i even know their Language!

Bobo in Zabraki is: Voovoo

Only a Zabrak can check that !... :D

Some dweeb told me that the Zabrak Tattooes are alive.

Is this true?

According to you ? :)

Is that a yes?

Bloody Siths, almost as bad as Jedi when it comes to giving a straight answer.

:mad: No, of course !... ;)

So are Iridonian's different from Zabrak?

Yes : Zabrak's are humanoïds which were born on Iridonia, and Iridonians can be Zabrak's or others species (Like Humans, Rodians, etc...) born on Zabrak's homeworld, Iridonia.

Do you understand my explanation ?... :D

Remember the Iridonian in KOTOR in the Fish-city? (sorry I forgot the name!) He doesn't refer to himself as a Zabrak.

Are you sure he's really an Iridonian and not another species ?...

Please check out this "point"...

the guy on Atho city is a Zabrak, a Zabrak bounty hunter. long ago there was a zabrak clan like culture, sort of like mandalorians.

Zabrak Tatoos are called Jato. they are put onto the face of the Zabrak at age 13. it is a sign of adulthood, sortof like that jewish thing, barmitzfuh? lol

Iridonian and Zabrak are the same thing, kind of like, to us we are Humans, but from another planet we are Earthians lol

Zabrak warriors have full body tatoos

The horns of the zabrak began to form around age 3. still, can you imagine the mother giving birth to a child with sharp horns on its head? OWW!

is horny a dark side feeling? coz if it is, im a true dark sider...

The feelings I talked about in a previous reply have a more important dimension. They do not correspond to a momentary anger but to a permanent one !... :o

Hmm.. I think he was Irodian of Idorian or something like that.

This strange mercenary would not be an Iridorian ?

His manners of speaking and thinking seem to be those of a Human... :p

The Bounty Hunter in Ahto City Cantina in KOTOR 1 refers to himself as iridonian and sports a full yellow helmet and is bloodthirsty as hell and only talks to you if you threaten to rip him in half and drink his blood.... errr... ya.

A little off-topic but as a female player if you talk to the drunk sith at the bar, he tells you: "If I told you, you have a great body. Would you hold it against me?". :D Cracks me up every time!

The Bounty Hunter in Ahto City Cantina in KOTOR 1 refers to himself as iridonian and sports a full yellow helmet and is bloodthirsty as hell and only talks to you if you threaten to rip him in half and drink his blood.... errr... ya.

I'll check out that as soon as I would have more time... :rolleyes:

Incorrect.

The yellow-armoured, masked, bloodthirsty bounty hunter from KOTOR1 is referred to as an Iridorian, not Iridonian. What a difference one letter makes.

I've never heard of Iridorians before KOTOR1, it's quite possible that LA pulled them out of their collective arses just for the game's sake.

Incorrect.

The yellow-armoured, masked, bloodthirsty bounty hunter from KOTOR1 is referred to as an Iridorian, not Iridonian. What a difference one letter makes.

That's I said !...

I've re-listened his sound files and check out his words. In all cases, this strange mercenary confirms that he's an iridorian one...

Archived