Home

You guys should see this...

Dan_P_Fuller

There's a post later on in that thread (or somewhere else in that forum) which breaks down those passages so they're more coherent to read. All I can say is, if LA/Obsidian/the drones in charge ;) had allowed that material to actually be in the game (along with some other plot-hole spackling), KOTOR II would have Game of the Year sewn up, even if it's only February...

If you dig around the StreamVoice folder, you'll find that all those lines of dialogue were recorded by the actors. So, if they, the devs and/or publishers, put their minds to it, they could create more in-game cutscenes to finish out the story and release it as an update for both versions.

Originally posted by Rat Boy

If you dig around the StreamVoice folder, you'll find that all those lines of dialogue were recorded by the actors. So, if they, the devs and/or publishers, put their minds to it, they could create more in-game cutscenes to finish out the story and release it as an update for both versions.

Or modders....:)

(if the animation files and stuff were made, but I know NOTHING about modding.)

Actually it's possible to restore these cutscenes. They do not require new animations: only some coding. The only thing is that it's a very boring job to do :D If I find enough time I may get into this but that wont be before a couple of weeks. If someone else wants to do this, feel free to do it ;)

@ starrchild: I do not remember in what folder the sounds are. I only looked at the dialogues. You can extract most of the dialogues with Kotor tool.

hmm, i'm thinking of a new ending, allowing a few of the characters to wake up with the pc on malacor. possibly visas and atton. or maybe have disciple instead of visas for the females.

then, later...

inside kreia's academy, have atton get cut off from visas and the pc. then you could have that whole scene with sion and atton.

then, if you have a female pc, you could have that whole love scene thing with atton just before the fight with sion.

with male pc's, you could have a similar situation take place with visas, only this time....

just as you activate the dialog with kreia at the final fight, have kriea start the whole goading visas into a fight, and make it so that kriea kills visas. this would give a ds option to immidiately fight kriea.

anyway, just me doing some brainstorming. i might give it a try if i get some time. :D

Archived