Home

Darth Nihilus' lines...

Moonie

a retarded wookiee....

he dont move his "mouth" when he talks. maybe what you hear is tones of the darkside?

when i first saw him and Atris, i thought he was atris. LOL like, if Atris falls to the darkside, that is what she'd look like.

i'd also like to hear the actual translation to T3-M4. lol

I dunno, I liked the idea of Nihilus... maybe there are ways to find out more about him, his potential was never fulfilled... he commands a certain dark majesty, to me anyway... but as has I've read in another thread - it's easy to kill him without knowing anything about him.

Would be nice to know what he says... I'm gonna try the first person force-sight thing next time around.

Originally posted by Lettuce

"Darth Speaks funny" sucked and his lack of lines(I dont know about you all but "hudybfdts hseet" isnt real dialouge to me) seemed like half-assed attempt to add to the mystery of a crappy character.

I didn't mind that so much as I minded the one sided ass kicking I gave him in the fight between my PC and him and Visas still acting like he was giving us a hard time. Nihilus was an utter pansy.

Yeah Nihilus was a let down (though the scene with him and Sion was pretty cool...or so I've read:mad: ). I didn't mind the voice because it kind of gave you a "fill-in-the-blank" feel. It sounded evil enough where it was plausible. But the fight was lame (though it was three to one).

yeah big letdown really,

he just "appears" suddenly and thats when you kill him, there is no near escapes like malak on the leviathan and stuff. and Sion lived til the end of the game, and sion wasnt a dissapointment really. but the other dude, whos name sounds like HE named himself. lol

Archived