Home

Bastila dead at light side revan? SPOILER

Great Jedi Knight

Originally posted by Greatstar

I had play as LS Female and I set Revan to LS Female. After Ravager is blew up. I talked to Carth, then left. But what happen to Bastila? Is she dead? Look like Female Revan killed Bastila at Star Forge

What are you talking about? After I did that, Bastila came in and talker to Carth :/

I think you have to...

Say that Revan was a Male that saved the republic when you speak with Atton on Peragus. This means Carth is still his friend and Bastila would have been alive and likely still in love with him. After you defeat the Ravager, some TSF officers will say Admiral Carth wishes to speak with you, just reply is "lead on" That, and I think you need to be a Lightside Prestige Class, otherwise I don't think Carth would want to talk to you anyway.

Hm?

When I set Revan as a LS Male, I spoke with Carth and saw Bastila after that. However, setting Revan as a LS Female did not make Bastila appear.

LS Male

Carth: Tell him, that Admiral Onassi is doing his job. Safe journey, Exile.

*Exile leaves*

*Bastila appears out of nowhere*

Bastila: Did he know?

Carth: No.

LS Female

Carth: Tell her, that Carth Onassi is waiting for her. Safe journey, Exile.

*Exile leaves*

*goes to Malachor V*

Perhaps something triggers her appearance?

Ah, I see! I got answer. It appear that LS female Revn could not save Bastila and redeemed her from dark side and had to kill her at Star Forge, that what happen. I had started over that time I set to LS Male Revan but I had to use cheat code cuz I areadly finish game, I had to move fast. It appear LS Male Revan able to return Bastila to light side at Star Forge and Bastila had been redeemed.

Originally posted by Greatstar

Ah, I see! I got answer. It appear that LS female Revn could not save Bastila and redeemed her from dark side and had to kill her at Star Forge, that what happen. I had started over that time I set to LS Male Revan but I had to use cheat code cuz I areadly finish game, I had to move fast. It appear LS Male Revan able to return Bastila to light side at Star Forge and Bastila had been redeemed.

I played LS female and still manged to save Bastila and turn her back to the light, so how far in th game(KOTOR2) do you have to get to see carth and bastila??

Its kinda too bad those variables couldn't have been directly imported from a Kotor 1 savegame, kinda like how some PS2 games Suikoden games or Xenosaga stuff forexample, let you transfer over old save games for new effects in the new game.

Then you could have had a direct translation of LS/DS Male/Female Save Bastila/Kill Bastila Kill Carth, kinda variables from your original Kotor 1 game.

Given all the content cuts that happened, I'm not surprised they didn't setup new dialog/animation scenes to reflect all the possible Kotor 1 outcomes.

When I first played, I said Revan fell to dark side & my character is also on dark side. This means I won't be able to see the cutscene between Carth & Bastilla right on the Citadel Station right? What exactly did Bastilla say to your character? That means I have to be on the lightside to see this cutscene? I so, I'm going to play the lightside.

BTW, what did Bastilla say? For those who played as Female Revan, & to the dark side, did you see the hologram on Bastilla on Ebon Hawk (through T3)?

Here are the triggers:

If you set Revan as male regardless if DS or LS you will see a hologram of Bastila in T3.

If you set Revan as female regardless if DS or LS you will see Carth in T3.

If you set Revan as LS male and Exile is LS then you see cutscene with Carth and Bastila after Ravager.

If you set Revan as LS female and Exile is LS then you speak to Carth after Ravager, no Bastila.

If you set Revan as DS regardless if male or female, you will see Bastila in holocron in the Sith academy on Korriban.

Originally posted by montnoir

Here are the triggers:

If you set Revan as LS male and Exile is LS then you see cutscene with Carth and Bastila after Ravager.

If you set Revan as LS female and Exile is LS then you speak to Carth after Ravager, no Bastila.

I think you're mistaken there: I saw this cutscene having played as a DS Exile (I clearly remember wondering why he would want to talk to someone who clearly looked like a Sith), so unless that was a bug I don't think the Exile's alignment is relevant.

Archived