Home

Theorys on and things wanted in KotOR 3(spoilers)

starmark2k

If you don't know already they are definetly making a Knights of the Old Republic III. So us being the fans and players of the game. what do you want to see and what do you think will happen in it. This is not just for the story line but everything from characters to feats, planets to mini games and things they should add and improve.

Story: I know this will be unpopular from things i havebeen reading in other threads but i do not think it should revolve around revan. I think it should revolve around the rebuilding of the republic after the two wars. You are a new jedi in the new order created by jedi who remained hidden until the events of TSL ended. and are being assigned to help rebuild a war torn planet (which will be the first planet) during this somthing very sith like happens and you get trapped. Then you go back to coruscant (a must have planet) where somthing else sithy happens. then you have to go to several planets to find the sourse of these new sith.

Things i'd like to see: I want them to replace pazzack with sabback because sabback sounds cool and i hate pazzack.

I would also like to have more choise on your "crew" by that i mean you have two have 2 persiffic people (like bastilla and carth or atton and keira) the rest of the crew are optional. By this i mean there are 6 free slots and and 18 possible crew members. so you can pick 6 of whoever you want out of these possible 18. however Hk and T1 must return.

So what are your ideas and theorys and what do you think of mine and other peoples.

Well, tht would almost be like what happens in TSL, you know, always finding the source of the bad guys that attack you and going over several planets to find it.

But if it indeed like that in KotoR III, I hope they make it a darn fine story, because they've been playing on the same type of game in TSL.

i would like the main character to be revan although it should not be know in the begining he should fight the true sith that are in hiding and are about to invade in a covert aproach the galaxy first corrupting it's core and then turning it into a sith pit of dark side if you choose light side your goal is to expose and destroy this threat and if you choose dark side you should want to gain control of this power and use in a final battle against the republic.

i would like to see bastila, mandalore, the droids, bao-dur, atton and loads of new members

i would like to see some of the core worlds but also wild and undeveloped worlds also something criminal kind of nar shadda and a very dark side place but not korriban anymore

a more secretive less direct enemy

more force powers

to use the hood in the robes and wear helmets

more romance

more options to gain/loss of influence

more sidequests maybe to run busineses like you could with the dancer and the slavers

a force wielding hutt

the chance to customize your face in the begining

more pit fighting like with the mandalorians and the duels

carth as friend or enemy

another survivor of the malachor V academy

more bounty hunting and asassin missions

thats it

Originally posted by svösh

My wishes for K3 …

How about a finished product instead of pawning off a beta build with more very bad BUGS then an insectarium ?

Or is that to much to ask for ?

svösh

Wow, you're asking ALOT svösh! hehehe...

yeah, I'd have to back you up on this. After playing this game (TSL), I need to spray my computer down with RAID®.. :rolleyes:

Kinda tired of hunting the Sith.....or saving their ass to only be knocked out by LuckVersion2.

I think in the next one you should play the master. And your objective is to win "something" by the quality or success of your teaching. How many times does the galaxy need saving. Why not fight a non-sith, or non-jedi related problem.....hutt crime or something. Bring the republic back to where it should be and make a team of Jedi Commando's out to control or disrupt the overwhelming hutt crime scene.

and...though I'm sure this won't go over to well, how about we don't do a surprise ending (attempt). It will only get lamer and more predictable...

im happy to wait but if we are playing hypothecicals then

i say you play as one of these "true sith" training and prepare in a massive army to invade republic space or whatever there plan is, then reven comes along tells you of the great potential and power he sees in you and of the republic and its true nature not the sith-spin, you follow you own path of course

but serious the bugs are really annoying and the half complete quests like the hk facorty etc

Archived