Home

Handmaiden for a female PC

The Lone Badger

Well it's not really an official mod so to speak, it's more like a do-it-yourself mod, you've got all the source codes and change logs and you have to compile it yourself, I made it compatible with other mods and completed it with a couple of dialogs and a few misc bonus stuff. I never got to upload it though as there would be too many compatibility issues for other people using mods that change hawk scripts, khoonda scritps, handmaiden scripts, cutscenes, etc. Besides I can't even remember which files the mod uses, you're gonna have to ask stoffe to upload the rar again (or someone else) or do it yourself.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I removed the archive since I got the impression that LucasArts weren't too happy about this sort of thing being available.

Now that that turned out to be an April Fool's joke (and a bit too realistic one for my tastes), I suppose I could pack the files up again and upload them for a while, even though there doesn't seem to be any takers for doing a Mod out of the things worked on in this thread. A shame.

EDIT: I uploaded it to pcgamemods.com instead as suggested.

Originally posted by stoffe -mkb-

even though there doesn't seem to be any takers for doing a Mod out of the things worked on in this thread. A shame.

Stoffe, I don't undestand.

I just d/l the file you posted, and that *IS* the mod since you compiled everything and wrote comprehensive readme. IMO, you should just upload that to pcgamemods.com. What else is there to make?

:giveup:

Originally posted by Xcom

I just d/l the file you posted, and that *IS* the mod since you compiled everything and wrote comprehensive readme. IMO, you should just upload that to pcgamemods.com. What else is there to make?

I have to agree with Xcom here Stoffe. You have made IMO one of the best mods this game has seen yet. Don't sell yourself short, you have done so much work (great work BTW). The only thing left for anyone else to do is play it and enjoy it.

OH cool, the download is here.

I gotta say this would be a cool mod.

Im going to try it as soon as Im done with work here and I'll let you know if it works for me.

Just so you know Im running this off of XBOX. But most mods I have found for PC work for the XBOX too. Excpet the complicated ones. And this mod looks complicated.

Im keeping my fingers crossed but @ the same time, Im not getting my hopes up too much till I test it and see that it works.

This is one impressive mod should this work.

Thanks for all your hard work guys.

special thank to stoffe and crew.

be back later...

You shouldnt have any problem running this on the xbox. Ususally the only mods not working on the xbox are those using new models (mdl files).

And I agree this deserves to be released as a mod, you guys have spent to much time (I assume) on this too not release it :)

Does anyone know if I should also extract the files on the "source" directory for this mod to the "override" directory as well? i dont think any mention was said in the readme file.

By the way, Envida...

I really like your Dark Side Female Tattoos mod you made.

really cool, thanks. :)

Originally posted by mrock

Does anyone know if I should also extract the files on the "source" directory for this mod to the "override" directory as well? i dont think any mention was said in the readme file.

Nope :)

Generally, the source files are the uncompiled scripts included to either show as examples, change certain "things" or if you decide to add to the script for compatibility for future mods.

I just want to compliment Stoffe and all the others who saw this thing through to the end and didn't give up.

You guys/gals rock! :D

I'm going to start a new game -- Well, actually load up an save game right before Telos Academy with a female PC (LS) and replay the rest of the game from there.

I'll let you know if there are any problems I encounter.

RE: Free Mira/Hanharr Mod...

I'd love if this could be made a Mod as well.

Even if you play LS... You already have HK-47 who is just as psychotic as Hanharr... And given TSL's darker and more ambiguous themes, I don't see why it wouldn't fit in with the story per se...

But I know this probably isn't as easy as it sounds given the technical aspects of it (like with the Handmaiden mod).

Just my two cents...

Well, the problem is that I have only tested any of this as a lightsider. In order to release a complete Mod I'd have to make sure that it actually works well in the game and doesn't cause trouble with other things.

Since I have no interest in playing through the game as a Darksider I can't do that. I only know how it works with half the game (the LS part). :)

Since I have no interest in playing through the game as a Darksider I can't do that. I only know how it works with half the game (the LS part). :)

Didn't someone say earlier they did play a DS game and turned Handmaiden into a Sith Maurader and everything went fine?

Originally posted by DaxJorell

Didn't someone say earlier they did play a DS game and turned Handmaiden into a Sith Maurader and everything went fine?

you mean you can give NPCs a prestige class?

how is this?

sorry if this is a dumb question... but you need a mod for this? or am i missing something abut making NPCs have anything beyond just a Jedi or dark Jedi class? i didnt know they can actually have a class beyond that

:confused:

Originally posted by mrock

you mean you can give NPCs a prestige class?

No. I just meant the regular Jedi (Dark Jedi in this case) Class.

Since no one else has made an "official" test of the mod playing as a DS Female... I'll do it and see if I run into any major problems.

Originally posted by DaxJorell

No. I just meant the regular Jedi (Dark Jedi in this case) Class.

Since no one else has made an "official" test of the mod playing as a DS Female... I'll do it and see if I run into any major problems.

i think you can just play from the point at the Telos Ice Academy i think, thats what im going to do in a couple hours here when i leave work. ill let you guys know if it goes through.

im gonna play as DS Fem PC as well

and once you play the dark side, you never go back to light side.

:vadar:

Awesome job people!

I just tested this out on my TSL for XBOX, and it works GREAT.

No errors so far, but Im more than willing to be a ginuea pig to report any problems in the future with DS female PC.

I have to admit, I was never interested in playing female PC because of the fact you had to give up a cool NPC Handmaiden for an uncool NPC Disciple.

You should really have a choice in the matter. And now we do have a choice, just install the mod :cool:

Special thanks to stoffe and I know there are more people that helped as well, I just gotta say this is impressive.

As a newb @ this, I can only hope to be able to make mods like this, but im happy with just being able to use it.

mrock

Well, the problem is that I have only tested any of this as a lightsider. In order to release a complete Mod I'd have to make sure that it actually works well in the game and doesn't cause trouble with other things.

if it works with the lightside of the force shouldn't it work for the darkside as well cuz I've played most of the way through and I'm impressed and I also have no desire to do the darkside any time soon

can you send me the latest copy that work with envidia's mod

I played it through as a DS female turned everyone I could to dark jedi, not atton though, it never seemed to give me the option. Other than that it seemed to run great. Sorry I never posted this before, I am trying it out as a LS female.

Originally posted by jedigoku

if it works with the lightside of the force shouldn't it work for the darkside as well cuz I've played most of the way through and I'm impressed and I also have no desire to do the darkside any time soon

can you send me the latest copy that work with envidia's mod

To make it compatible with envida's mods you'll need to rename khoonda and hawk script names so that the custom script calls the main script, as far as I know there's no other changes to be made but I can check and give more details if you can't manage to do it yourself.

Edit: Also I have finished the game on dark side and I've found no complications it's possible that there might be something missing like a DS exclusive cutscene or something but I haven't noticed anything

Honestly, I don't see the problem here. I know you're a perfectionist :D, but even if you play as darksider, you may not find all possible glitches on your own. So, releasing it as beta seems like a good idea to me. Let the crowd play it, collect feedback and fix the problems should there be any.

Besides, as can be seen from this thread, you already have some folks testing it out for ya :)

(snip)

but even if you play as darksider, you may not find all possible glitches on your own. So, releasing it as beta seems like a good idea to me. Let the crowd play it, collect feedback and fix the problems should there be any.

Besides, as can be seen from this thread, you already have some folks testing it out for ya :)

Allright, if you say so. I've written some (hopefully) better instructions uploaded what I have to pcgamemods.

http://www.pcgamemods.com/11453/

Originally posted by Keneth

To make it compatible with envida's mods you'll need to rename khoonda and hawk script names so that the custom script calls the main script, as far as I know there's no other changes to be made but I can check and give more details if you can't manage to do it yourself.

Edit: Also I have finished the game on dark side and I've found no complications it's possible that there might be something missing like a DS exclusive cutscene or something but I haven't noticed anything

Could you tell us noobers how to do this exactly? I would like to be able to use envida's mods but if I can't I will stick with handmaiden (no offense to envida, I love the mods) as well as the other mod for the ebon hawk I believe it is the Darkkender's droid armor as it has an ebo_3 or whatever the incompatibilities are with envidas are (hawk script). This is the only problem (not really a problem since this is obviously the best choice to keep) of compatibility I have found thus far. If you could tell us how to correct this, cool. If not then I will just play without them :(

Originally posted by Daiko701

Could you tell us noobers how to do this exactly? I would like to be able to use envida's mods but if I can't I will stick with handmaiden (no offense to envida, I love the mods) as well as the other mod for the ebon hawk I believe it is the Darkkender's droid armor as it has an ebo_3 or whatever the incompatibilities are with envidas are (hawk script). This is the only problem (not really a problem since this is obviously the best choice to keep) of compatibility I have found thus far. If you could tell us how to correct this, cool. If not then I will just play without them :(

The easiest way to make all these mods compatible is to rename the file "k_003ebo_enter.ncs" in the handmaiden mod to "003_ebo_enter.ncs" and use this file to overwrite the "003_ebo_enter.ncs" that comes with my mods or darkkenders mod. Quick and simple :)

Originally posted by envida

The easiest way to make all these mods compatible is to rename the file "k_003ebo_enter.ncs" in the handmaiden mod to "003_ebo_enter.ncs" and use this file to overwrite the "003_ebo_enter.ncs" that comes with my mods or darkkenders mod. Quick and simple :)

*slaps himself in the head* DOH some things are just that simple too. Thanks for the confirmation and clarification. Now I can have my cake and eat it too :D

Archived