Home

Griff and the Tarisian beer...

Leviathan

Hi all !

Do you remember when Mission's brother - Griff - offered to enrich you if you gave him enough money to launch the Tarisian beer's manufacture ?...

I've given him this money and he left the Czerka's Office of Tatooïne to start his work... He had promised me to come back once he could refund me, after several days...

But when I returned to the Czerka's Office to see him, he was not there, and the Rodian behind the counter said me that Griff had definitively left the planet...

Now, I would want to find him and recover my money... (Or, at least, kill this swindler...)

I hope you'll help me...

Thanks in advance !...

Originally posted by ChAiNz.2da

Unfortunately, you've been swindled. Griff never returns again, nor do your credits. It's all part of Mission's "coming of age" quest...

Though I was kinda shocked they didn't try to place him in TSL... would've been a perfect setup...

hmm, whats that hobby your involved with now. ;)

Unfortunately, you've been swindled. Griff never returns again, nor do your credits. It's all part of Mission's "coming of age" quest...

Though I was kinda shocked they didn't try to place him in TSL... would've been a perfect setup...

I would have to keep all my credits and let this "robber" in the Sand People's settlement...

Archived