Home

Unique robes

jimbo32

Define "unique". As you may have noticed, loot (for the most part) is randomly generated. There are all kinds of robes in this game. Some games you'll have robes coming out your ears, others your Jedi will have armor on for 1/2 the game.

I hope that answers your question.

Define "unique". As you may have noticed, loot (for the most part) is randomly generated. There are all kinds of robes in this game. Some games you'll have robes coming out your ears, others your Jedi will have armor on for 1/2 the game.

Sorry, I guess I should have been more clear. I meant the "name" robes (Jolee's, Sylvar's, etc.)

Originally posted by Prime

I'm still going through the game for the first time, but what sort of percentage of items listed would you say are not in the game? What are the notable ones missing?

Can't really say overall but for the robes alone, all these are not in the game:

Aleema Keto's Robe

Arca Jeth's Robe

Crado's Robe

Natth Cowling

Nomi's Robe

Sylvar's Robe

Thon's Robe

They are just waiting to be placed somewhere

:D

Most of these textures aren't that good looking, but the stats looked kinda intriguing.

@Prime,

It's tough to say. Some items you never see then the very next game you'll have 10 of them. After 5 playthoughs I'm pretty sure I can say I've had every item at least once (saber crystals excluded).

Archived