Home

Is there UK gamecards?

Reevesy

I live in the Uk and have no credit card access! I have been searching for gamecards over the net to deliver to the UK but no luck unless on ebay but i need a credit card to get it! Can someone help as I have the game and expansion pack just no prepaid game card! PLEASE HELP:confused:

don't think they sell them over there, i'm afraid. =(

sucks that you don't have a credit card.....hey if you have a card that pulls money out of your checking account, you could use that. (just have to have money in the checking account or u get screwed lol) that's what i'm using to pay my monthly bill. =\ dunno how it works in the uk tho.

good luck and mtfbwy!!!

DMUK posted this a long time ago:

Originally posted by DarthMaulUK

Due to the cost of bringing in Game cards and other payment options for Europe, Activision (Who publish SW Galaxies outside of the USA) will NOT be launching game cards at this time.

If the situation should change, i will let you all know.

If you want to purchase Game Cards, a well established and respected Import company can supply these REGION FREE gaming cards for players wishing to play Galaxies without the need for a credit card.

I have used this company several times and infact ordered my original Galaxies game from them. Alot of people at work use them as well. However, if there is a mix up from time you time, you cant blame me and order at your own risk

Gaming cards are £31.99 and Import Madness accept Switch, Solo and other major credit/debit cards. It will show the cost first in US Dollars then covert it into UK pounds

These gaming cards will buy you 60 days worth of play.

Full Details

Archived