Base Stats:

STR - 13

DEX - 16

CON - 15

INT - 16

WIS - 18

CHA - 18

Armor

Robes -Jedi Master Robe (Something very Dark Side about wearing the Robes of a dead Jedi Master that you sent to the big Jedi Academy in the sky) + Regen V Underweave

Helmet - Matukai Meditation Band

Implant - Alacrity or Insight Implant

Armbands - Personal Armband

- Ludo Kresh Armband

Gloves - Jal Shey Gloves

Belt - Qel Droma Belt

Lightsaber Stats

Single Saber

Single Hilt

Color crystal - Red

Upgrade Crystals - Kasha

- Personal Crystal

Lens Upgrade - Ossus Dueling Lens

Emmitter - Expert Deflection Emitter

Cell - Superior Dicharge Energy Cell

Note - I haven't been to Dxun or Onderon yet, so I still have much more to do, and hopefully many more upgrades to find/create. But so far, this is my best character to date.

If you bump your CON up by a point to 16, you can use the fairly nice Mental Boost implant. It'll bump your INT and CHA by 2, and WIS by 3. Or you could keep it as is, and use the lower level one that's 2, 2, 2. I was lucky to find mine, but you might be able to make them at a lab station. I didn't try.

You can also put an ARMORPLY PLATING MK 2 in your robe. It's +4 stealth, and +1 reflex (which is good given Consular/Sith Lords have terrible Reflex saves.) This is the only left slot underlay I've found to work in robes. /shrug

I set mine up a bit differently.

I did,

STR - 12

DEX - 14

CON - 18

INT - 14

WIS - 24

CHA - 12

I bumped up CON for implants, and the rest I dumped into WIS. Both for FP, DC checks, and for Handmaiden's defense bonus. Overall, I was very happy with that character.

Originally posted by McPurplesaber

My PC

Name: Akuja Devouria

Model: Male/Caucasian/Bearded

Alignment/Class: Consular/Sith Lord, Level 48

Base Stats:

STR - 13

DEX - 16

CON - 15

INT - 16

WIS - 18

CHA - 18

Armor

Robes -Jedi Master Robe (Something very Dark Side about wearing the Robes of a dead Jedi Master that you sent to the big Jedi Academy in the sky) + Regen V Underweave

- Ludo Kresh Armband

Gloves - Jal Shey Gloves

Belt - Qel Droma Belt

Lightsaber Stats

Single Saber

Single Hilt

Color crystal - Red

Upgrade Crystals - Kasha

- Personal Crystal

Note - I haven't been to Dxun or Onderon yet, so I still have much more to do, and hopefully many more upgrades to find/create. But so far, this is my best character to date.

I reverted to a previous savegame, and changed my DEX/CON stats. Now, my CON is 16 (in order to take advantage of more implants) and my DEX is 15, but I don't mind losing the point, as I have plenty of implants/gloves/belts in order to sufficiently boost my DEX.

Originally posted by McPurplesaber

My PC

Name: Akuja Devouria

Model: Male/Caucasian/Bearded

Alignment/Class: Consular/Sith Lord, Level 48

Base Stats:

STR - 13

DEX - 16

CON - 15

INT - 16

WIS - 18

CHA - 18

Armor

- Ludo Kresh Armband

Gloves - Jal Shey Gloves

Belt - Qel Droma Belt

Lightsaber Stats

Single Saber

Single Hilt

Color crystal - Red

Upgrade Crystals - Kasha

- Personal Crystal

Show Off :p The best I can get for a robe before the final level is a Jedi Knight Robe.

I think it's kind of odd that you automatically get a jedi master robe as a dark side character for killing Vrook, but as a light sider, you've got to get one as a random drop. They should have had Vrook give the robe to you after you speak with him as LS, or at least have you get a DS Master robe for killing Azkul. Not that Azkul should have one for any reason, but at least it would be consistent, so that DS doesn't get to have all the cool robes.

My PC

Name: Kasva Lthin

Model: Female/Caucasian/Tied back black hair

Alignment/Class: Level 16 Consular/Level 2 Sith Lord, Level 48 (I have mastered the Dark-side)

Base Stats:

STR - 13 (+1)

DEX - 15 (+2)

CON - 18 (+4)

INT - 16 (+3)

WIS - 25 (+7)

CHA - 18 (+4)

VIT - 202

FORce - 377

DEF - 24

FORtitude - 16

REF - 11

WIL - 23

Armor

Robes - Ossus Keeper Robe + Biorestorative Underlay Mark V

Helmet - Regal Visor

Implant - Pheremone Package

Armbands - Personal Armband/Ludo Kresh Armband

Gloves - Jal Shey Perception Gloves

Belt - CNS Strength Enhancer

Lightsaber Stats

Single Saber

Single Hilt

Color crystal - Orange

Upgrade Crystals - Qixoni/Kasha

Emmitter - Superior Disrupting Emitter

Cell - Diatum Energy Cell

Note - I haven't been to Dantoine or Nar Shadaa, yet.

Originally posted by Darth Aleera

How is possible to get so much experience? I've never been able to reach level 48. Can you explain me the way to get all these xp?

On Korriban, in the Dark Side Cave where you face visions from your past, there is a room with a Dead Jedi in it. In this room there is a glitch, so that every time you check the body of the dead jedi, two hssiss appear. So, if you have a lot of time to kill, you can keep checking the body an infinite number of times, and keep killing waves and waves of hssiss, gaining you a ridiculous amount of experience points.

However, I still am curious as to how legameboy got his base stats up so high ... 25 WIS, 18 CON and 18 CHA? I don't know how that would be possible as a Sith Lord. I heard somewhere that Weaponmaster/Sith Marauder gets more attribute points than Consular/Sith Lord, but still, those stats seem implausible.

Hmm... maybe he's a cheater! ARGH! OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

But really, maybe he's referring to his stats after the bonus? Like 25 wisdom was after the +7 bonus? If not, then yes, that is quite crazy, because I had 41 strength as a Weapon Master, but I had a +20 bonus altogether and that was in my first game. Also, everything else was pretty low, I didn't have anything else even near that level in attributes, so I don't know how legameboy did that.

Unless... he cheated!

I've played as a Sith Marauder, but I never reached these stats. Perhaps with tricks like yours (reaching a higher level due more xp) is possible to obtain more stats points, playing a Marauder, but that seems to me strange, considering that I do not remember stats increased so quickly. Maybe using a mod is possible.

Originally posted by Valaden

My Consular/Sith Lord(10):

STR - 17

DEX - 16

CON - 20

INT - 12

WIS - 28

CHA - 16

VIT - 300

FOR - 619

Too bad the game as a sith lord can be summed up by this emoticon : :lightning

Yeah, it becomes so boring zapping everyone with Sith lightning, it forces me to try to come up with new and exciting ways to kill my enemies.

Archived