Home

Visas join cutscene problems

Edolix

My understanding is that the Visas join event is triggered after you reach 1/4 light/dark side, and see the movie cutscene. In my second playthrough of the game, I triggered the movie as normal, but the next time I was able to enter the Ebon Hawk (after leaving Telos), I did not get the Visas battle. Exiting and entering did nothing. Am I missing something, or is this a bug? And if it's a bug, is it possible to edit the game (with the savegame editor, for example) to trigger the battle the next time I enter the Ebon Hawk?

Yeah, just be patient. If it doesn't happen for a really long time, then yeah its a bug. For me I got the cutscene on Telos, and eventually she and I fought on Nar Shaddaa, about halfway through completing the planet.

Originally posted by Edolix

I've already fully completed Korriban, Nar Shadda, and Dantooine, and I still haven't run into Visas. If anyone knows what variables to mess around with (I tried a few), I'd be grateful...

Have you gotten the Ravager cutscene of Nihilus and Visas yet?

You have to be 25 or less DS or 75 or more LS to get the cutscene, then travel to a planet exit the ship, get back on and you should be good to go. ;)

Archived