Home

"New" Robe (Thanks T7nowhere)

Drazin

Thanks to T7Nowhere's patience and help, I have replaced my Jal Shey Mentor Armor with the Robes worn by the Sith.

You wouldn't tell by the screenshots, but almost the whole thing is reflective to light.

Just thought I would let ya'll have a peek at it, but if you want it you will have to wait a little while longer. Apparently its a WIP of another modder and I'm not going to step on any toes. Besides, when it is released, you can rest assured it will be much better than anything I can put out.

Sneek Peek Shot

Originally posted by Uchiha Itachi

Oh my God!!!!

Great job!

When do you plan on releasing it??

I am not.

Someone else is working on the same project, I just happened to want to do this and through the force, I was guided to the person already working on the project.

So...

This is just a teaser of the awesomeness yet to come.

Both Prime and I have talked about doing this. I can't speak for Prime, but I would encourage Drazin to get his mod out there. Not everyone is going to like the mod that I've put together and the same goes for Prime's or Drazin's. Having more than one option is a good thing. Kudos to Drazin for the idea; using that model never occurred to me even though I've commented to myself a million times that it would be cool to do something with those robes :D

Thanks Achilles.

But My Mod requires this new robe to overwrite the Jal Shey types, and they will be normal Jal Shey stats.

I really can't speak for T7 so I wont. But I will skin some variants for people to DL after he releases his project.

I really want to stress the fact that this is his Idea. And it is very disturbing to me that I thought of it and then Asked him about these particular robes unknowing of his project. The Force is a strange thing.

That said, I don't feel right about jumping the gun and releasing this before he is finished. He thought of it first and deserves the Real credit, especially since he basically held my hand and spoon fed me the way to atleast get the models swapped.

At anyrate, You can't rush perfection and I have a feeling that is what you are going to get when T7 is finished.

Archived