Home

Stuck on Bridge of Ravager...

shaoweih

I was battlling Darth Nihilus on board the bridge of the Ravager... From what I understand, Visas was supposed to interrupt when I damaged Darth Nihilus to about half of his total VP... rite??? But in my case, the screen just faded out, returned, then nothing happened... My party and Darth Nihilus just did nothing when I tried to talk to them... Darth Nihilus was, like, idling away, folding his arms... ?!?! I tried to escape the bridge but the door was locked... Was there supposed to be a cut-scene or something??? Or izit juz a stupid bug??? Need help... :confused:

Thanx... But prob. is, I don't have an autosave b4 that bug occured... Inccidently, I thot I had to wait for something to happen, and I saved, then left the game to attend to other business... I'm worried... Is there any other solution??? Do I have to restart a whole new data, then take e fight to Darth Nihilus again??? :(

Aww... Is that it??? I had no idea... :( Anyways, I have started a new data, I should try to make sure I save carefully... Thanx for e help, but erm... Is there any other bugs that I should be aware of??? And, do you have any idea as to whether there'll be a new patch that will fix all these errors??? My game version is currently 2.00.424, English... The patch updater says that my game is up-to-date... Or, is there a more recent patch that I'm unaware of???

Archived