Home

I Hate Them! I Want Sam&max Fp^^check Out My Page=)

Hitman006xp

Hi there;)

I REALLY HATE LUCAS ARTS!

There was a time I loved them...but i dosen't really know when that was. Their freaky STARWARSHYPE really SUCKs... and I REALLY HATE YODAS HELP DESK^^

I'm a huge fan of Sam and Max... I played Hit The Road many times and it still rocks=) I felt like i would die when these bastards canncelled Freelance Police. It is one of those games i would buy original;) I still want this game...

I'm not sure when Lec license on Sam&Max expires... but i think in May or when? I really hope we'll get some positiv news soon=)

a few days after the cancellation I made my save-samandmax HP in german... a few months ago i translated it in english and added a forum:

Here's the Pagelink:

http://www.save-samandmax.de.vu/

and here's the forumlink:

http://hitman006xp.hi.funpic.de/save-samandmax/

Would be cool to see some of you over there;) till now i've 19 Members and already over 1000 visitors:)

On the Page i collected all Stuff about Sam & Max Freelance Police... Images,Artworks and the Trailer. In the forum I've many other S&M artworks and a PW-Saved Memberzone;) with extra downloads;) I just say: I REALLY LOVE THE TV EPISODES of Freelance Police^^

Dose anyone know when Lec license on S&M exactly expires?

I think TellTaleGames and BadBrainEntertainment are our biggestt hopes=)

i just said would be nice to see some of you over there;)

nobody has to^^

but why not;) and there's some nice stuff in the Memberzone;)

ever heared: The Invaders ? =)

and it's also possible to be active in more than only one forum;)

And if you won't join the forum... it's ok^^ but perhaps someone likes to see all the collected S&M FP medias on my page.

And isn't it good to know that there are many sites out there that cares about adventures and Sam&Max?=)

Archived