Home

Clone Troopers: TSL Style

Prime

Originally posted by FunSolo

*pullin this thread out of the dark* *blowin the dust n sand off it*

..umm... sorry to dirsturb u master prime, but the mod doesnt seem to work correct.

and/or the readme wont tell anything about 'what/which troops' u actually replaced with this mod.

i just saw the standard dead republic troopers. and the tsf guys and thought "which onesit now? whats wrong?"

is it just me? or am i missin somthin? :confused:

Hello FunSolo,

This mod does not replace anything, it just gives the armors and the helmets, look about 11 posts up and Prime says so. But I'll quote him here as well... I hope this helps! :D

Originally posted by Prime

That's a good point, but I'm just going to pass on the trooper replacement for the clone trooper mod. I guess I feel that if they are going to replace anything it should be the republic troopers. Since there are almost none in the game, it doesn't seem the worth the effort. So at this point, the mod will just include player armours...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmmmmm... okay.. i think i didnt read carefully enough, or i get it wrong after i read the other comments...

thx anyway. i can understand that, but.. well..*walkin away a bit disappointed*:rolleyes:

ill try the other trooper mod then..

//edit; ****, i gotta merge the 2da files in the other one.. so no troopers for me.. *sigh* aaaaalright..

Originally posted by Ellderon

So Prime.... any word on the Commando models? Are they planned for the near or far fuure?

I have no plan to do Commandos at this time. As far as I'm concerned there isn't a good armour model and the helmet is to different as well.

As for the Clone Trooper replacement, I'm still planning on releasing a patch to do that once I am finished my current mod. And FunSolo, any replacement mod is likely going to need to alter the appearance.2da.

Archived