Home

Gundam SEED RPG

This RPG is based off of Gundam SEED. Best Gundam series I've seen ((And I've only seen afew.)). Anyway it's baseicley about a war, about genetic DNA enhanceing. There is Zaft, which is run by teh coordinators. ((They are the geneticly enhanced humans.)) And here's teh Earth Forces, which is agenst ZAFT and the coordinators. It's pretty much about two 16 year old oys, Kira Yamato, and Athrun Zala. Kira earth, Athrun ZAFT. They were friends a long time ago, but that's changed as the yare fighting opposiote sides in the war. ANyway, the two end up splitting form their factions alogn with many others, and go agents the Eart hForces and Zaft. Kira and AThrun are both coordinators, and are soem of the strongest. Anwyay this war is about the time when they split,

After Alaska and ORB

. There are now other ships joining their cause, and they are going agents all factions. Right now they are wandering in space, and with the joining of Lacus CLyne and her crew, teh survivors of Orb, AThrun Zala, Dearka (SP?), and teh crew of the ar angel, they are a very powerful force. You can be ZAFT, the wanderers, or the Earth Forces, ZAft are all coordinators, earth only himans, and wanderes both. The war ships of teh wanderers are the arc angel, the kusainagi, and Lacus' ship. ((Forgot name.))

Rules:

1) No god mdoeing

2) No swearing

3) No char controlling

4) No char killing

Char sheet:

Name:

Side:

Race: ((Patrick Zala calls the coordinators a new race.))

Gundam/mobile suit/mobile armor:

Enjoy the GUNDAM SEED RPG!

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((OoC: Wow You actually made this! Quick question: Can we control main characters? Like Raw Le Cruset giving orders to my own character?

And Lacus Clyne's ship is the Eternal, and it's part of the Three Ship Alliance.))

((Yeah you can. You can't controll main characters completely, but you can controll them to give you orders. And yes, I finilly got around to makeing this. I can't wait till SEED Destiny comes on cartoon network.))

Name: Heero Zela ((No, not Zala, ZEla.))

Side: Wanderer

Race: 2nd degree coordinator.

Gundam: Peace Gundam ((I'll give out what it's like later.))

The fleet was on the move. After arriveing at an old abandond ZAFT space colony, they took refuge there. Three large Ships, the Kusanagi, the Arc Angel, and the Eternal, were all axauhsted with no fuel and scars from battle. WHat the ywould do now, they did not know, but that is where they would stay untill they get refueled.

The Vesalius. Commander Klueze was explaining the situation on the bridge to his team. Canaan was also there.

Rau Le Klueze: "This is the predicted course of the Eternal."

Captain Ades: "The L4 Colony Cluster, it seems. This is awkward. Suspicious people made it their hideout in the past, but now...

Le Klueze: "I believe Clyne's plan isn't that grand, what can they do?"

Ades: "Regardless, now we have orders to supress them."

Le Klueze: "Well, that can't be helped now, can it? Chairman Zala isn't pleased."

Le Klueze looked over to Canaan, his second best pilot. "Canaan, I trust you know what must be done."

Startled, Canaan regained his composure.

"Yes, sir." He gave the Zaft salute and exited the bridge. The Vesalius continued its way towards the abandoned space colony where the Eternal was presumely located.

((OoT: It seems we're in Phase 43))

After Canaan exited the bridge, he made his way back to his room. He left everyone behind. On his way, he couldn't help but think about their supposed "assignment."

"Regardless, now we have orders to supress them."

It troubled him. He did not want to "suppress" his icon, Lacus Clyne. And now, there are even rumors that ace-pilot Athrun Zala was with her.

"What the hell's going on?" Canaan said out aloud, noticeably frustrated by these recent events. When he entered his quarters, he took down his Lacus Clyne poster on the wall (:D), but after considerable thought, put it back up.

Dammit. He wasn't sure what to do anymore.

A few hours later Heero woke up. They were being attacked, oddly enough, it was yet ANOTHER ar angel looking ship. He ran to hos gudnam right away, and prepped for launch. Once he was ready, he shot off and immediatley started fireing at some missles launched. ((Dang, all the nukes that the Allience sent out, they ARE evil!)) I blew some of them up, and saw Yamato in the Freedeom. How Heero had wished THAT was his mobile suit. Then he saw the Justice, the red paint design was cool, especilly the double beam saber. But he'd have to do with the Peace. Whci hwas pretty awsome it's self, shoulder mounted large cannon on his right arm, sword pack on the back, and a booster pack on the back as well. It was alot like the Strike, exept diffrent. ((:D))

((OoT: W00t! Sorry, I just gotta mentioned that Phase 23 of GSD sure was awesome! Oh my! :eek: Erm, sorry, I'll get back on track. :D))

Canaan was restless after he left his quarters. He decided to go speak with Commander Klueze, who was probably in his room. Before he entered, he could hear a conversation within. Rather than entering, he decided to listen in.

"You seem tired." It was a female voice. It was probably that weird red-haired Natural that Le Klueze had around. They continued to talk, but then something that Rau said, caught his attention.

"I've finally obtained the key needed to end the war, but I can't open the door if the key is here."

What did Rau mean by this, Canaan wondered. Regarless, he entered the room and gave the ZAFT salute, but completely ignored the red-head.

"Ah, how've you been doing Canaan," Rau said.

"Everything if fine, Commander." Canaan responded. It was at this time that Captain Ades from the bridge contacted him.

"Commander, we've nearly reached the Colony. Something interesting has come up." Ades said through the comlink.

~~~~~~~~

The Vesalius and two other Nazca class ships approaced the colony from behind, but stayed far away enough to avoid detection. Le Klueze and Canaan went up to the bridge, where Captain Ades and Captain Yzak Jule were.

"Well then, what's the meaning of this?" Le Klueze said. "The curtains have been raised already?" He was referring to a skirmish already taking place outside the colony.

"Two ships other than the Eternal. And one of them is the legged ship." Captain Ades said. The legged ship was the Archangel, a ship that had repeatedly escaped fom the reaches of ZAFT. "It looks like the Earth Alliance only has one ship," Ades continued.

"But because we have no idea what's going on, we have no way on acting on anything," Le Klueze said. He paused for a moment, then continued. "Yzak and I will infiltrate the colony and start gathering intelligence." This suprised everyone, including Canaan.

"You're going out personally, Commander?" Ades said.

"Commander, what about me?" Canaan said finally. Le Klueze looked over to him, paused to think, and finally responded.

"I want you to scout out the battle taking place outside the colony. Don't engage, but do so if necessary." And with that, Le Klueze got out of his seat. "The Mendel Colony....if we dig deep enough, we can figure out a lot of things."

~~~~~~~~

Canaan made his way to his Faith Gundam. It was a secret prototype Gundam, personnally given to him by Commander Le Klueze despite protests from Yzak. One could say that it was modeled after the Freedom, but it was much different. It was a stepping stone for a mobile suit modeled for the future. Canaan got in, and made the preparations for launch.

"Canaan Zabaac. Faith. Launching!" And with that, the Faith Gundam launched into space.

((OoT: OK, I'll promise not to over do it next time. ;) ))

((DAMN GUNDAM SEED DESTINY! COME TO CARTOON NETWORK USA SOON!)) I destroyed more missles, and destroyed about two moebiouses. ((I'm still confused about that whole boaz thing. Dangit, I'm about a weak away from phase 49, I saw the preview of it on 48, dangit it looks cool, especilly when it looked like AThrun was kissing Cagalli. I have to see if that was what was happening!))

I then sensed Canaan, I knew it was him. I was an X-ZAFT soilder, so I knew Canaan. It was him alright, I had to talk with him. Seeing as the Freedom and Justice could handle it, I zomed off and looked for teh faith.

((OoT: wtf you sensed me? Are you a Newtype?! :p We must have that Rau/Mwu thing going on...))

((OoT: Oh, and Boaz was back in Phase 47...yet you've already seen 48? I thought CN has only aired Phase 47 so far? :confused: So I think you meant that you saw Phase 48's preview on Phase 47.))

((OoT: Back on Boaz: Basically, Azrael got the data of the Neutron Jammer Canceler, which enabled them(EA) to use nuclear weapons again...which they did on Boaz...))

~~~~~~~~

Upon approaching the Colony, Canaan's senses alarmed him. He's had this feeling before.

What is this feeling? ....Is it....him? No, it can't be... Canaan thought. He continued to move when his radar picked up another unit coming towards him.

No way...! This completely surprised him. Why is he with them!? What is the meaning of this! Dammit! He moved towards the object. He thought for a bit, yet even though he was in a state of shock, he fired the Faith's beam rifle in the direction of the Peace.

((Maybe, I swear it was 48. I lost count though. You are right, dang, so yeah, kinda like the Mwu Rau thing, kinda, :D It's more of the Kira and AThrun thing, they knew one was the pilot of the other.)) "Wow!" Barely activateing my booster jets in time to avoid, I pulled out my sword in my left hand, and fired my shoulder mounted cannon. "What was that for!? I just wanted to talk."

((OoT: I see...))

Canaan just dodged The Peace's shoulder mounted cannons in time, and returned fire with more his own shoulder mounted railguns.

"Says you! I should be the one asking the questions!" Canaan said into the communication line. "Why are you here? Why are you with them?"

"Dont you see what Zaft is doing is wrong? Lacus is right, AThrun is with us, even HE doesn't belive his Father, and he is very devoted to his cause, if he isn't with ZAFT, why would anybody?" Heero said, dodgeing the rail-guns. "I have met some of the naturals, they are just like us, exept they can get sick, and aren't as fast as us with computers. We aren't a new "Species", we are just like them, exept our genes have been altered. It shames me to be a coordinator since they are led by that, Monster!" I started flipping around my sword, knowing this would probabley go onto a fight.

Canaan was shocked at Heero's words.

"What are you saying? You're being tricked! Whatever ever happened to "For ZAFT!? You traitorous little..." Without waiting for an answer, Canaan activated his beam saber and rushed the Peace Gundam. He took a swipe at it.

The Peace's dagger blade stabbed the Faith in the left shoulder.

"Dammit, cheap shot, " Canaan said, and he stabilized the electrical damage while simultaneously backing off the Peace. He took out his electrical whip and and tried to grab hold of the Peace's right arm with it.

It wrapped aroudn the Peace's left arm and the arm was yanked off. Heero put away his dagger and his sword, and his shoulder mounted cannon folded down into non attack mode. "This is all a distraction... isnt it?" I threw away my sword. "I don't need that, beam sabers beat it any day. I'm not gonna fight you, this is all a plan to make me weaker for one of ZAFT's bigger plans, isnt it? Tell me Canaan, after hearing the words of Clyne, why are you still with ZAFT? Genessis is nearly complete, and you are gonna wipe out earth, arent you? Sure, that'll end this war, huh, all that'll happen is bring more fighting. You can understand taht, can you not?"

((OoC: Well, that makes sense. I'll play along. :) Oh, and I think we're in Phase 44 now. Le Klueze and Yzak have just entered the colony...maybe awhile ago... ))

Once again, Canaan was paralyzed by Heero's words.

"Wha..." He regained his composure. "How the hell did you know about GENESIS? Only a few people know about it." Canaan caught a glimpse of the Archangle vs. Dominion battle in the distance. "Just whose side are you on!? If you don't chose a side, then you'll only get in the way." He pointed his beam rifle at the Peace.

"The right side, the side of your idle, the side of ex teerorism, and the side of ex war. We fight to protect the world by war, have you even listened to your commanding officers? They say you are to fight till every last Natural is dead, does that mean sloughtering THAUSANDS of innocents? Does that mean killing many men, that have a life, just like you? And I know of Genissis because I saw the documents of my commanding officer, that was also part of the reason why I left. I had also heard rumors of ZAFT's super weapon. And when I saw those documents, I knew the rumors were true. The earth's nukes, I do belive what the did at Junius seven was wrong, but what you are going to do with Genissis, is MORE wrong. Take my words into account Canaan, because when it's time fro Genissis to fire at Earth, you will regret every single moment you served with ZAFT. Havent you noticed how evil Zala is? He threatened to kill is own son, and next he is going to destroy a whole planet! I'll be returning to the Eternal now, if you have any regrets of ever being in ZAFT, come find me near the wreckage of Junius seven, in about 2 rotations of earth, I'll be waiting all day dureing the battle agenst earth. If you don't show up that day, then I guess I'll have lost all hope." Heero took out the Peace's rifle, and shot it at canaans. Then Heero flew off, before Canaan would be able to fire back.

((OoC: And during your speech, the EA and the druggies retreated...if that's alright with you.))

Canaan easily dodge Heero's shot, but he didn't return fire. Heero was already gone.

Just who does he think he is? Canaan grimaced. He closed his eyes to ponder Heero's words. What happened to the old Heero that Canaan knew so well? This wasn't like him at all. So now Lacus, Bartfelt, Athrun, and now....Heero too?

"Why are they doing this?" He said aloud. It was troubling, but he already knew where his allegiances lie.

"For ZAFT..."

He continued to think long and hard about what had happened. A small part of him wanted to meet Heero at the site, but that would mean betraying ZAFT: his pride, and most importantly, his spirit. He sat there in space for a long time.

((OoC: Phase 44-45--ish. And wow! I just found the coolest Gundam picture. I think I'll make it my Faith Gundam =) But it "kinda" looks advance for its time. I'll post it later.))

OOC: Yeah that's fine, the druggies, lol. Dang, I wanna see taht pic of faith.

IC: After the EA and the BIO CPU's retreated, Heero docked with the Arc Angel. He looked around, and found the Buster, Justice, Strike, and freedom in bad shape. Heero walked to the med bay to see if anytjing was going on. There was Mu who was injured, and Merriu was by him. Heero was wandering "Shouldnt she be leading the ship? We aren't even back in teh colony yet, what if ZAFT, or the Earth Allience strikes before we can get back to the colony?" Heero told noone anything of a ZAFT ship in the area, tah twas his little secret. Then he flew to the Eternal, and found Kira crying, as usual. And Cagalli and AThrun hanging out. After reporting in there, he visited the Kusainagi and reported in, and they were docked with the colony.

Archived