Home

Gundam SEED RPG

"Alright, I never thought YOU of all people would be the one killing me. Just remember, the Earth Allience has to die 10 times worse then this, you know, for ZAFT." Heero have a ZAFT salute, knowing the Scythe wasn't going anywhere, the beam came rushing towards him.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just as he fired, Canaan moved the direction of the shot to just miss the Peace.

He stopped. The realization hit him.

"No...." he said as he backed off. "I....can't do this. What am I doing?" Canaan looked at his hands. They were stained in blood, the blood from all the enemies he killed. He didn't want to add Heero's to it. He deactivated that Faith's energy wings. The Phase Shift armor also deactivated. Canaan shook his head and closed his eyes. "Why I doing this? WHHYYYY!?" He knew Heero had won. Not physically, but mentally. Canaan joined ZAFT as a result of the Bloody Valentine. He killed every EA enemy who oppsed him. Or, at least any enemy who had oppsed him. But...did that mean having to kill Heero too? Heero's words rushed back into Canaan:

You can still protect ZAFT as one of us, you can still hate the E A with all your soul, and if avengeing your parents is why you joined ZAFT, they why are you still with the murderous villains when you could be with us?

If Genissis is fired at earth, how is that better then the E A?

He was right. Canaan always knew Heero was right all along. Tears watered his eyes, and he sobbed quietly.

Heero was confused, he thought he was dead, but the shot missed. Heero knew it wasn't like Canaan to miss a shot on accident. He knew something was up. Canaan had spared him. Heero open his cock pit. He wanted to see Canaan in the flesh, nto on a monitor or in his Gundam.

Canaan opened his eyes to see that the Peace had opened its cockpit. He opened the helmet's glass visor to wipe away his tears. He regained his composure, and he, too opened up the Faith's cockpit.

Canaan gave a chuckle. "You do all all that talking and all you're concerned about is costs for repairs?" Then he paused for a moment. "I...didn't want to kill you. I couldn't. Enough blood has been shed. I...wanna stop this war too, Heero. You've shown me that. Thank you. But, I can't join your crusade."

"I don't know, how can you be sure? I did after all steal their Proto Type Mobile Suit. And it is true, I don't have many friends back there. I'd rather be with one friend and be hated, then be with no friends. " Heero had o think hard. "Well, if they don't accept me back then no loss, but if they do... I guess I'll go back. Or atleast try." ((Heero may very well be the first mobile suit pilot to abandond their factio nand go back. o_O))

((LOL I wasn't expecting you to say yes, especially since all you've been doing this whole time was trying to recruit me into the Clyne Faction, calling ZAFT the "murderous villains." :p))

((Hold on I'm playing around with two options(possibly a third that involves both) on what happens next; this was unexpected...EDIT: Ack! Typos...))

"I'm sure they'll accept you back." Canaan gave out a sigh of relief. "You're making the right decision." He moved the Faith towards the Peace. "Need a hand?" He had the Faith reach out for the Peace.

"I'll make sure they don't." The Faith grabbed the Peace's arm, and Canaan activated the boosters. Before he left with Heero, he gave a ZAFT salute to the ruins of Junius 7. "We'll be fine Heero," he assured him. "I hope."

Unfortuneatly, Heero wouldn't be with ZAFT for long. He was going back to attempt to defend the plants. He wants to make sure they don't go down. Noone told him to do this, he is doing this by his own free will. For the first month he'll be a regular ZAFT soldior. In the next few weeks he'd be planting in those defense mechanisms, outside defences in his mobile suit, other things inside. He had to complete his mission.

((Uhhhh...huh? :confused: I guess we already arrived back at ZAFT and the PLANTs then, and you decided to go your own way. Or maybe you'll just planning ahead...))

((I can continue from where we left off, or we can skip one month into the future.))

((I guess we can continue from where we left off...and make it continous.))

As they approached the Visinger, Canaan opened the comlink to the Peace.

"Heero, I think I should do all the talking. I'll defend you. But, I don't know what to say to them about your defection. What DID you do when you changed sides?"

"WHAT!?" Canaan said shockingly. He paused to think for a moment. "Well, this could get tricky. They could accept you back, or they'll charge you for treason and execute you. If they do accept, I think the worst thing that could happen is that you'll get demoted. And that IF put in a good word." Just then he received a transmission from the Visinger.

"Captain Zabaac, where the hell've you been!? Do you know the consequences for leaving without consent? And what do you have with you?"

"I take responsibility for my leave. However, I received a distress signaled from an old friend. The Peace Gundam."

"The Peace? But it was stolen! What of the pilot?"

Canaan paused to choose his words carefully.

"The pilot is a ZAFT elite, under my command now."

"Captain Zabaac, proceed back to PLANT with that traitor immediately, and report to the Council." It didn't go as he had hoped, but it wasn't as bad either.

"Understood. Canaan Zabaac out." He turned the tramsmission over to Heero. "Well, Heero, I guess they do know about your...past actions. But it could've been worse," he said. "We're going to PLANT now, is that still okay with you?"

The PLANTs. They were the hourglass shaped homes of the coordinators. Canaan docked at the L4 PLANT Armory one, and got out of the Faith.

"Well, Heero, you should remember this place well. I think this was the armory where you stole the Peace." Coincidentally, the Faith was in another armory nearby at the time. "We should make our way to HQ now and report to the higher-ups. The mechanics here, in the meantime, will do the repairs."

"Yeah." Heero said jumping in the jeep. He looked back at the Peace. He just noticed, he still had his flight suit on. "I don't really remember my way around the PLANT main base, direct me to the locker room once we get there, I have to get my old ZAFT uniform on."

Archived