Home

Happy lucasarts is making a game like this, but how could they not make a sequal to..

Sithxace

xwing alliance was a revolutionary game of its time to me. The story was excellent, game play was awesome, elements such as the emails and the great graphics were all fantastic.

but after so much praise, how could they not make a sequel to it? Seriously whats stopping them. I kno sims arnt the hot kind at the moment, thats because thereas no new good games we can lay. Like im about to play XWA again, just wish they would make a sequel to it. Like one that took place right after ROTJ with admiral thrawn etc...

would be perfect! I am so happy there finally making this kind of game, but what about a sequel??

Yeah, it's sad that the X-Wing series died. Damn greedy, evil LA, throwing it away for moronic titles like Battle for Naboo and Phantom Menace made to cash in on the new trilogy:mad: .

TIE Fighter is the best simulator game out there. No other game comes even remotely close (OK, maybe Combat Flight Simulator 3 does).

X-Wing Alliance is awesome, too (I was a very busy modeller for it and I'm the one who started the Hoth project in progress now). XWA Upgrade makes it even better, as does that fan-made patch that makes everything a bit more realistic and fun (by far).

But yeah, I always wondered how it could be that a single fighter could single-handedly destroy the Executor...

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Dragonball Fan

Well, that A-Wing did crash into the bridge, causing it to have no one manning its systems, so everything shut down.

True, but the only reason why that happened is because most of the rebel fleet had pounded the Executors shields till it failed. ;)

Archived