Home

How to become a Jedi

I'd like quotes to where I called you zeroes.

Saying you're losing credibility and being a loser or a zero are two different things.

So basically, you're atheist because you want to be different?

Well, if you want, but you're not really an atheist until you can deny the existence of God by providing valid reasons.

Or else, it's simply stupid and a random act of defiance without any goal.

I believe because I want to

Thus my comparison to a religious belief is entirely valid.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

Why are you people so scared of a fact?

If you disagree with it, then find an argument that counters mine.

Yelling out:"Leave religion out of thread!" only shows that you have no argument against it.

THIS IS NOT A RELIGION THREAD!!!!!!!!! IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS RELIGION, START YOUR OWN THREAD!!!!!!!

Listen lukeaimyourdad, I'm going to say this once, and only once:

SHUT UP ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FROM NOW ON WE WILL BE IGNORING lukeiamyourdad's POSTS!!!! AND IF SOMEONE ELSE STARTS ABOUT RELIGION, THEN THA ONE WILL SUFFER THE SAME FATE THAT jedigoku HAS IN MIND!!!!!!!!!!! :firemad:

THIS IS NOT A RELIGION THREAD!!!!!!!!! IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS RELIGION, START YOUR OWN THREAD!!!!!!!

I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't stop this religion CRAP!!! I WILL PERSONNALY DEAL WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :firemad:

Now let's continue with developing our plan...:D

P.S. I am sorry for insulting everyone, and I am sorry for insulting lukeiamyourdad. Moderator's please don't close this thread.

Thank you now if we want to get them to listen first we need to come up with a hypothisis and a method for proving our hypothisis and make charts, graphs, thuro documentation and test it over and over until we are certian that the first time was not a fluk this will help with our creditablity alot and when we present it we need to disprove any other explaination for our findings mind you this will take more than a year and even then we might not like what we discover so lets not go into this to prove any thing but disprove any other alternatives.

so my sugetion is to start the studie with an open mind and not tunnel vision to prove that the force exists other wise we will unknowingly be bias in our findings not to metion some of our creditabilty will go out the window so to speak. also if we want to add more creditablity we need to add scientific terms and know what they mean and how to use them properly other wise we will be laugh at and thrown out on our butts.

second of all we need to keep this to our selfs until we are ready to present it other wise most of the outside world will laugh at us since at this time we don't have any proof of it.

Originally posted by jedigoku

Thank you now if we want to get them to listen first we need to come up with a hypothisis and a method for proving our hypothisis and make charts, graphs, thuro documentation and test it over and over until we are certian that the first time was not a fluk this will help with our creditablity alot and when we present it we need to disprove any other explaination for our findings mind you this will take more than a year and even then we might not like what we discover so lets not go into this to prove any thing but disprove any other alternatives.

so my sugetion is to start the studie with an open mind and not tunnel vision to prove that the force exists other wise we will unknowingly be bias in our findings not to metion some of our creditabilty will go out the window so to speak. also if we want to add more creditablity we need to add scientific terms and know what they mean and how to use them properly other wise we will be laugh at and thrown out on our butts.

second of all we need to keep this to our selfs until we are ready to present it other wise most of the outside world will laugh at us since at this time we don't have any proof of it.

Right. I am starting to search through the internet and my books... I'll first start on hypnothisis, like you sugested...

*Runs of into the living room to look for books *

*jedigoku wakes up and puts away his defibulator*

wow you scared me I saw Darth333 on an thought you were her and was gonna close the thread

*jedigoku passes back out because of relief*

:rofl::lol::rofl::lol:

Yes, I saw her too.

Good News!

I found a book on hypnosis... I'll start reading it now. Also I'll start searching the internet.

*Starts doing the things he just said he would *

so my sugetion is to start the studie with an open mind and not tunnel vision to prove that the force exists other wise we will unknowingly be bias in our findings not to metion some of our creditabilty will go out the window so to speak.

You're already jumping into this believing it is true. You're unfortunetaly unobjective. But this can be said about anything.

also if we want to add more creditablity we need to add scientific terms and know what they mean and how to use them properly other wise we will be laugh at and thrown out on our butts.

That doesn't sound like you know what you're doing. Throwing "scientific terms" for the sake of throwing them in doesn't serve your cause.

You're already jumping into this believing it is true. You're unfortunetaly unobjective. But this can be said about anything.

That doesn't sound like you know what you're doing. Throwing "scientific terms" for the sake of throwing them in doesn't serve your cause.

*Ignores lukeiamyourdad *

Let's continue at what we were doing.:D

I'm actually trying to help you.

*Looks at lukeiamyour dad *

:eyeraise:

You help us by provoking us?:confused:

*Continues reading the book *

I've read the introduction... It looks like that ancient Sumerans, Eqyptians, Greeks and Romans used hypnosis for healing, they have found, written on papyrus, the hypnosis technique that we use today.

Very interesting...:D

Where is the provocation here?

Being fully objective is practically impossible.

And throwing in scientific terms is not the way to go. You do not need to sound smart in order to be credible. Trying to hard to be credible will only lead you to put your foot in your mouth and you might end up losing credibility instead.

And throwing in scientific terms is not the way to go. You do not need to sound smart in order to be credible. Trying to hard to be credible will only lead you to put your foot in your mouth and you might end up losing credibility instead.

Well, you're helping a lot... You just say that we will screw up and end up with the title: Misters-We-know-everything-about-nothing.

Why that's VERY encouraging, nice and helpful...:rolleyes:

You know, helping someone doesn't only imply:"Go kid! You can do it!"

Criticism also helps.

I said that by unnecessarily using "scientific terms", you have more chance of screwing up then if you use simple terms.

It doesn't make you more credible.

Using scientific terms does not equal credibility.

If you summarize it in a simple format, people will see that it's a nice document, easy to understand.

You have to avoid sounding like you're trying too much to capitalize on credibility. If the research and final document is simple, yet well done, people won't laugh at you.

If there's a remote scent of trying to accomplish to much, they'll laugh.

*thinks about tell lukeiamyourdaddy to shut up*

@lukeiamyourdaddy will you shut up and read my posts all the way and stop quoting parts that only add to prove your point

quote:Originally posted by jedigoku

so my sugetion is to start the studie with an open mind and not tunnel vision to prove that the force exists other wise we will unknowingly be bias in our findings not to metion some of our creditabilty will go out the window so to speak.

that is not what i ment jeez what is your problem dude let us do it if we want

and you don't know what i ment so keep your mouth shut cuz i ment use them where apropriate not just where ever and your stupid comment that i don't know what I'm doing dude I took every science class my highschool had to offer and got an A+ in each one

poppy cock you don't have to be fully objective just not so unobjective you forget to disprove any other possibilties and you can't just throw in scientific terms you need to use them where apropriate otherwise you will loss any chance of getting them to listen to us and any way stop interfering in our afairs now back to work

Criticism also helps.

But in the measure you're giving it, We will quit before we start even.:mad:

I said that by unnecessarily using "scientific terms", you have more chance of screwing up then if you use simple terms.

It's just jedigoku's thougth, we are trying to at least argument the scientific community to at least listen to us.

You have to avoid sounding like you're trying too much to capitalize on credibility.

Man, jedigoku's going to develop a complex of lower-value if you continue like this... (luckily my mother always critisises me so I'm used to it:D )

He just said he's thougth, and you just went: "You're going to lose, everyone's going to laugh at you, you haven't done anything, you wasted your time", Man!

At least I would say some tips, and sugest what is best, for me at least.

*thinks about tell lukeiamyourdaddy to shut up*

@lukeiamyourdaddy will you shut up and read my posts all the way and stop quoting parts that only add to prove your point

And you did not read my last post or you simply stopped here:

You're already jumping into this believing it is true. You're unfortunetaly unobjective.

But you've missed this:

But this can be said about anything.

Thus, I wasn't criticizing you here, since, like I said after, being truly objective is impossible.

and you don't know what i ment so keep your mouth shut cuz i ment use them where apropriate not just where ever and your stupid comment that i don't know what I'm doing dude I took every science class my highschool had to offer and got an A+ in each one

Let me bow down to you in awe.

Seriously, I took all the science classes too and I don't go bragging about it.

poppy cock you don't have to be fully objective just not so unobjective you forget to disprove any other possibilties and you can't just throw in scientific terms you need to use them where apropriate otherwise you will loss any chance of getting them to listen to us and any way stop interfering in our afairs now back to work

Correct. We need to show them that we know at least something, otherwise, they would laugh until they gain a heart-attack, and think that we are loonies, amateurs and idiots. But still, it needs to be understandable.

I don't see where you can sense an attack. I know being truly unobjective is impossible.

That's just a statement.

What would you consider a scientific term anyway?

I don't see where you can sense an attack. I know being truly unobjective is impossible.

That's just a statement.

What would you consider a scientific term anyway?

lukeiamyourdad...

Would you be kind enough to STOP PROVOKING jedigoku!? :firemad:

I tend to get REALLY PISSED OFF when it comes to PROVOKING OTHERS WHEN I'm AROUND! :firemad:

Archived