Home

Lord Yig's W.I.P.

lord_yig

I'm already working on playable character skins, mainly twilek females for the time beeing,

you can check it here if you haven't already : [WIP] New Playable Characters

But i'm also working on some other stuff for TSL. So far...

ATRIS ROBE RESKINNED

Based on Malivolus's Atris Robe Mod

Here are some w.i.p. shots of 9 different recolored skins for Atris Robe model.

They uses the dancer outfit slot but i'll certainly make them use a different slot.

I have made a shot of the original Atris Robe to compare with the others.

I don't know what bonuses i will give them but i guess it will be fair to make them as protective as the Master's robe and to give them a small bonus according to the purpose of the robe (dark or lide side, guardian, sentinel, consular, etc.)

I will also make them upgradable within the limit of other Jedi Robes. They will also be creatable in the workbench.

Atris Robe Original Version

For Darksided female characters

Black | Black/Red

The black version looks to dark on the screenshots but you do see the detail of the robe in game i assure you.

For Lighsided Female Characters

White/Blue | White/Yellow | White/Green

For Female Guardian / Sentinel / Consular

Blue | Yellow | Green

MASKS

Based on Game Models

I have edited some in game two head models, one from the sith assasin and the other one from a dark jedi, and i have made them into two new mask.

I want one to be a good item for Jedi Sentinel/Jedi Watchman/Sith Assassin giving some bonus feats such as Stealth Run and giving a good bonus to the stealth skill.

The other will give the character who wears it a force bond with the exile, like the one Kreia and the exile shares.

MASK MODEL 1

On a Female Character

1 | 2 | 3

On a Male Character (The Disciple here)

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

MASK MODEL 2

On a Female Character

1 | 2 | 3

On a Male Character (The Disciple here again)

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Any comments and feedback are welcome...

Originally posted by MattColejk

now, i mean no offence by this but, i would DL this, just to alter Atris's robes

when you meet her on Telos Academy

I agree i generally do not play female characters but I think they would look great on Atris.

im sorry but those robes look like somebody just threw a bucket of paint all over them...as a suggestion, use the hue mode for your brush in photoshop or use overlay with a high opacity...it would look better overall and not give it that "cartoony" look. That second mask will be on my face FOREVER tho!

Originally posted by Glamador

im sorry but those robes look like somebody just threw a bucket of paint all over them...as a suggestion, use the hue mode for your brush in photoshop or use overlay with a high opacity...it would look better overall and not give it that "cartoony" look. That second mask will be on my face FOREVER tho!

Thanks for the comments i'll try that...:D

But unlike what you have said and may think, i have not thrown a bucket of paint at my screen :D !

In fact I have used several layers with different mode of overlaying to make those colored textures as they are... I have tried a lot of different color intensity to get this results...

I'll try to tweak them a bit so the colors are more integrated with the texture and don't looks like bucket of paints thrown all over them.

Archived