Home

Cheat bug thing...

Sneaky

Not too sure if this should be in Padawan's Lounge or here, so forgive me if this is misplaced.

3rd time through the game I decided to use cheats. Of course, I need credits. So using the givecredits code I gave myself a lot of money. I don't even know how much myself, i just tapped the nine key a bunch in the value space. Unfortunately, my money is just bugged now so the value jumps around whenever I make at transaction, from 012 to 600 (I can buy anything I want though). The problem is, I can't use the money for quest purchases, like paying off helpless civilians. I thought this was all fine and dandy until I had to buy the serving droid parts on Onderon, when the game would not allow me to spend 25 credits. There seems to be no way around this, and I'm pretty sure where there are other locations where giving npcs credits is necessary and I will be stuck. Is there anyway I can edit say my savegame or fix the number of credits I have? (I don't want to start all over again!) Thanks for your help.

Archived