Home

Kotor 3 problems

peterinio

I think Darth Phonos has the right idea, the republic probably won't fall, but they always need a problem if a game is going to be good, and the republic on the verge of crumbling has worked several times in the 2 games and movies so far.

I think like in the first kotor that something really bad is going to happen to the republic ( like it always does) and somehow revan and the exile will be forced to group up and fight agaisnt some sith threat.

But while im on about the exile i think you will get Revan in your party and that you will just make another Exile and choose LS or DS for him to start at and work on it from there.

Originally posted by Darth Phonos

I think like in the first kotor that something really bad is going to happen to the republic ( like it always does) and somehow revan and the exile will be forced to group up and fight agaisnt some sith threat.

But while im on about the exile i think you will get Revan in your party and that you will just make another Exile and choose LS or DS for him to start at and work on it from there.

i think you may control both of them that would be cool

ok not wanting to point out the obvious but revan and the exile could be male or female now this could easily be sorted via a conversation but then there's there faces , if you to play as one of them it would work but you can only be one and you cnat have the other unless of course you go down to your local police station and point out revan/exile from the mugshots

but i dont think so

it is possible in k3 you will be the exile or revan (my money is on the exile) but you wont get the other in your party it jusy isnt possible imho

Originally posted by Aleggy

ok not wanting to point out the obvious but revan and the exile could be male or female now this could easily be sorted via a conversation but then there's there faces , if you to play as one of them it would work but you can only be one and you cnat have the other unless of course you go down to your local police station and point out revan/exile from the mugshots

but i dont think so

it is possible in k3 you will be the exile or revan (my money is on the exile) but you wont get the other in your party it jusy isnt possible imho

i was thinking more line one after the other not together.

Originally posted by dewayne26

i was thinking more line one after the other not together.

if you mean one game after the other i agree kotor 3 your revan again and kotor 4 your the exile again, but somehow i doubt they'll do that

but if you mean something like the first half of kotor 3 your revan/exile and your the other in the second half, i highly doubt that'll happen

the biggest problem is both the exile and revan can be male or female and have numerous faces due to ur set up screens at the begginning of kotor and tsl if this had not happened and u were stuck with the one body and all you had to do was decide on the attributes and feats having both of them in the game might have been possible but that isnt the case so it wont happen unfortunately imho

as someone state somewhere else that why you use two character creation screens now how i have no idea. unless you do it one right after the other. that only way i could see it working. i don't think i want to start playing and half way thru have to do it again. and yes i meant one the first half and the other half. sounds werid. i've been told been done before.

Archived