Home

Bao Dur

AngryFan

Yes it is true. Bao Dur is one of the harder ones to gaiin influence with because he doesn't have much to say. A good idea is to take him to Nar Shaada if you are playing lightside. He definately gains influence there if you do the right things. Every once in a while he will ask you about malachor and if you say the right things you can gain influence with him as well.

Hope this helps:D

I think that having the skill to "construct" a lightsaber is possible without actually having the skill to "wield" it or be able to use it effectively as a weapon. Im sure almost any character in KOTOR that has the necessary components and is competent in repairing mechanical devices could build a lightsaber although it does take considerable skill and time, but those same characters unless they have the force or are just really skilled at melee combat couldnt effectively wield a lightsaber without actually hurting themselves. So it is possible to build one without actually being able to hold it and use it effectively.

Ive had Bao-Dur hold weapons in one hand and he can still break sheilds with the other one. I generally leave him without weapons though so he can break forcefeilds and just use his unarmed attacks and I just beef up the other characters. i only bring bao-dur along to hack computers/fix droids/break forcefeilds anyways.

Archived