Home

All the scavanger hunt items.

Off the top of my head, i could name a couple but not all of them.

also, i have no clue how to do that fancy spoiler thing so if you dont want to see the locations, stop reading here.

(then again why would you be reading this thread)

anyway,

the glass eye is in the wilderness under the GPC in that drain area. you cant actually reach it so you need to pull it out to yourself.

the miners skull is in the same area, stuck in one of the geysers. You need to use the shield on the opposite geyser to pop it out.

the golden acorn, same area, near the zone to the lake. theres a squirrell that has it and you need to go invisible to steal it from him.

condor eggs i believe are in the campfire area on a big pillar closer to the wilderness side.

i forget which one this is, but there is an item under the lodge on the side that faces the lake.

also not sure which item (i think its the vodoo doll), but theres one in the rafters in the lodge

and thats all i remember for now anyway. hope it helped, and again sorry for the lack of spoiler warning thing

The comic book is by the lake, if you explore the big rocks to the left as you enter the area.

I think the eagle claw was on a raised platform, maybe near the lodge?

Turkey sandwich is in that freezer in the tunnel people were asking about during the demo, but I forget which map that was on. Was it the reception area?

I don't remember where the bone or the pipe came from. I think the bone was also on a raised platform somewhere.

Archived