Home

[TSL]Edited Head Model; PMHA05

Mav

Download Here

This is the release of the head model I edited with the Replacer tool made by Taina, I changed the billy goat chin into a normal one, and DM hooked it up with a brand new skin.

From Readme:

Edited Head Model: Model Edited by: maverick187; Skinned by: Darth Melignous

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Introduction:

The head model that was edited in this mod is pmha05.mdl, otherwise know as the bald asian with the billy goat chin. That is what was changed the billy goat chin was edited so that it is a normal chin, and the new skin for it looks magnificent and features a sweet mask for the final darkside transition.

*note* - for optimum viewing of the readme line up the edges to fit the dashes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Features:

- "Fixed" head model - chin adjusted

- All-new skin for the head

- Custom Portraits to match the skin

Files:

pmha05.mdl/.mdx - the model files

PMHA05A/AD1/AD2.tga - the texture files

po_PMHA05/d1/d2.tga - the portrait files

Installation/Uninstallation:

Place all of the files in the override folder, if necessary create an override folder with your KotOR 2 directory.

If you just want to install the head model just place the pmha05.mdl/.mdx file in your override folder. Same goes for installing just the re-skin.

To uninstall remove the files from your override directory.

Screenshot:

http://img87.echo.cx/img87/6623/editedhead7ee.jpg

Acknowledgements:

svösh - for the infinite modeling wisdom and always helpful pointers

T7nowhere - for helping me get started with modding and modeling

Fred Tetra - for making KotOR Tool, the only reason we have great mods

cchargin - for MDLOps and the ability to make new models for KotOR

Taina - for the Replacer Tool, allowing for the head model to be edited

and last but not least....

Darth Melignous - for graciously accepting to make the skin for the head model and putting up with my whining throughout the process, also for going beyond the call of duty and making the portrait pictures

Originally posted by TheGreatXL

Thank you so very much for this mod. I tried reskinning this exact head not to long ago. I tried giving him a 'stubble' look instead of that stupid billy goat thing only to find out that the head model had to be redone.

Very nice! :D

No problem, honestly that chin prevented me from playing with the head, so it had to be fixed :)

Archived