Home

Malachor stratagy question

Darth_Mayfair

I'm a wee bit stuck and need some advice...

when fighting Darth Treya, and she gets the 3 floating lightsabres, which lightsabre form is best to use? also, is she vulnerable to any particular Force power?

I keep getting killed at the moment.

I'm a level 44 Jedi Sentinal/level 6 Jedi Watchman btw

Niman is probably your best bet (if you have it). Either that or Makashi.

That particular opponent has 64 WIS and 18 CHA so good luck using Force Powers. Luckily the other 3 "opponents" are suseptable to Force Powers, so your best bet is to Stasis Field them and go after the boss.

More strategy can be found here .

I hope that helps.

Originally posted by Achilles

Niman is probably your best bet (if you have it). Either that or Makashi.

That particular opponent has 64 WIS and 18 CHA so good luck using Force Powers. Luckily the other 3 "opponents" are suseptable to Force Powers, so your best bet is to Stasis Field them and go after the boss.

More strategy can be found here .

I hope that helps.

crikey :eek: no wonder the Force Storm was having little effect!

thanks for the info :)

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes I think the lightsabers can follow you if they "see" you. If youre in the lightsabers line of sight they can follow you across the bridges so if you wanna get away from them so you can heal use force speed or the "turbo" cheat to get away from them quickly. Also I beleive when you get to the 3 lightsaber part, you only need to defeat the lightsabers, not Traya herself to complete the game. Ive found Traya is easier to defeat sometimes than the lightsabers.

Archived