Home

Help on Peragus

Moonie

I got my friend to play KotOR2 despite them not being a huge rpg fan... and I think they've broke their game...

They destroyed the maintainence terminal on Peragus, and the Airlock security door is still locked, is there any way to get it open - ANY way, in game or out of it?

Best way to get the door open is to make sure your game is updated to the latest patch. That being said its easy to get the airlock door open without destroying the console. Get the sonic imprint device and either collect samples of the maintence officer's voice to recreate the voiceprint to open the door or simply use the persuade options *if your skill is high enough* to get the HK-50 droid to utter the airlock code in the officer's voice and then you can go back in either case and use the console to open the airlock door. Destroying the console really doesnt do anything for you and it makes it unavailable if you decide you need to come back and use it later.

If you are talking about the PC version and as a last resort, you can open any door with my "whereami armband" available on our website: http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php

To get the armband in game either use the cheat code"giveitem d3_location" (without quotes) or tk102's KSE.

Equip the armband, stand in front of the door you want to open and activate the armband as any other armband and it will opoen the door.

Use this only as a last resort if you have completed all the quests mecessary to open the door: if you happen to use the armband at the wrong moment, some globals could not be set correctly and it could break some quests.

Thanks Darth, I tried the KSE savegame editor to find a switch that opened the door, but I'm not used to doing that kind of thing, so i failed :\ Thanks for the tip, I'm pretty certain it is the last resort since destroying the console *should* unlock the door to the airlock... shouldn't it.

Archived