Home

Does the game have a release date?

Ten-Forward

Guest Tie Guy

Yes, but the day after thanksgiving is the busiest shopping day of the year, they'd surely want to capitolize on that.

Guest Telephius

You developers are cruel!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a month after Empire Earth is set to release even if it ships later it still is a short period for an RTS lifespan I must Choose a SWGB vs EE aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

Telephius,

welcome..

i don't see your dilemma, but i take it you simply want an RTS; not specifically EE or GB.

GB will have an edge I'm sure. Watch these forums explode and you'll understand what i'm talking about. So if you need any advice on this: wait. Even after EE comes out. Just wait until GB is there and then find out you made the right decision.

Guest Telephius

hmmm your right actually I wasmplanning on getting EE when it was released but then about sometie ago I heard about SWGB and just recently I read more info on it.

EE has the 3d factor, plus the unit customization and some other nice features

SWGB is SW and a apology for Force Commander(the only game that I bought I have ever given away) and it uses the tried and true AOE2 engine.

I am leaning towards SWGB now since I like the concept and no matter which one I choose it appears that one of them may rival TA for the RTS that has kept me interest for the longest period, even Westwoods Emperor:battle for dune is growing boring with its multplayer problems, no editor and the limited land space to build on.

Guest Tie Guy

Well, GB is said to have a very robust MP, that i don't think will let any of us down. It also has 6 campaigns to play. Add that to the terrain and scenario editor, and this game should last you a very long time.

Luckily for me, im boycotting all Sierra games so I dont have to worry about making that choice.

Besides, I prefer starwars to the real life setting of ee.

Worf

Guest Master Yoda

They dont have an exact shipping date on lucasarts.com yet so that may or may not be the true shipping date. ;)

Archived