Home

JAWS: Unleashed!

Darth Groovy

I know what you are all thinking...."Groovy you HAD a thread about this already!"

Yes....HAD a thread. Where it is now, I have no idea.

Check out this gameplay demo though. This is about the only game coming out this year, that has me excited.(I would say Quake 4, but after Doom 3, I don't know...)

javascript:launchGSL("/live/streamer_new2.html?title=E3+2005+GameSpot+Live+Jaws+Unleashed+Stage+Demo&path=2stream_judemo_e305.asx&pid=923575&ppath=xbox%2Faction%2Fjaws&ksubmoid=&urdate=1130223600", "", 718, 500)

If that doesn't work, go hereand click on E3 2005 GameSpot Live Stage Demo.

To be honest I was suprised at how good that looked, and the frame rate. Seemed to run flawlessly and it looked like alot of fun, eating things, headbutting divers and lots of minigames. When I saw the first bit where hes just swimming around eating fish, I thought it was a load of pants. But then he started eating people, hitting boats, divers, doing mini games and going to beaches, and hearing how people scream and cry and try to swim away when they see you sounded quite fun.

I'll buy it when it's released, just for a laugh. It's a shame theres not going to be any multiplayer, that would be a laugh. Just imagine what it'd be like on Xbox live? :o

And err.. Do you mean my sig, or Pad's sig. [Not sure if you got the names mixed up :indif:]

aswell as a new xbox

Speaking of which, I'm going to have to get a new one aswell. When I start it up, it makes a wierd noise, "Whrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....." Then it'll slowly get quieter and stop, and it goes alot slower than when I first bought it. I sent Microsoft an E-mail, and they said they'd give me a new one but I haven't got round to sending it.

To be honest I was suprised at how good that looked, and the frame rate. Seemed to run flawlessly and it looked like alot of fun, eating things, headbutting divers and lots of minigames. When I saw the first bit where hes just swimming around eating fish, I thought it was a load of pants. But then he started eating people, hitting boats, divers, doing mini games and going to beaches, and hearing how people scream and cry and try to swim away when they see you sounded quite fun.

I'll buy it when it's released, just for a laugh. It's a shame theres not going to be any multiplayer, that would be a laugh. Just imagine what it'd be like on Xbox live? :o

And err.. Do you mean my sig, or Pad's sig. [Not sure if you got the names mixed up :indif:]

I meant YOUR sig Pal™. I was very tired when I posted that, so forgive me for my attention to detail. :/

• 9 months later...

Archived